Neymar, Hazard or Sterling

Dell is worth $31.8 Billion, Platek as a couple of bills, Fuhrman & the other guy have quite a few mils as I read somewhere earlier.
Obviously were not allowed to spend all of it, but we could easily afford to pay Championship wages to our better players as well as actually paying a few million for players who are clearly very good. We need hard men and bad lads, BSA and Marcus Madison for starters.

Dell is worth $31.8 Billion, Platek as a couple of bills, Fuhrman & the other guy have quite a few mils as I read somewhere earlier.
Obviously were not allowed to spend all of it, but we could easily afford to pay Championship wages to our better players as well as actually paying a few million for players who are clearly very good. We need hard men and bad lads, BSA and Marcus Madison for starters.
Which our players are.good.enough for championship wages like?

The league, not the world, like Hazard and Neymar.

Hazard spends long periods of many games (tonight included) doing nothing and not really making an impact. Hence his scoring and assist returns being decidedly modest for his ability. When he’s on it he looks great but he’s so inconsistent and just drifts out of games too often for me

Hazard spends long periods of many games (tonight included) doing nothing and not really making an impact. Hence his scoring and assist returns being decidedly modest for his ability. When he’s on it he looks great but he’s so inconsistent and just drifts out of games too often for me

Not good enough, we'll cross him off then eh?

Can't see Micky Hazard being interested now. We tried Sterling last year, and after recent experience of South American players, we don't want Neemare of them either.

Back