Next week @8:45 vs Fc river bridge

Discussion in '5-a-side' started by crombie88, Feb 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crombie88

crombie88 Full Back

whos in? And as I've struggled to get enough players from the board I'll have to start getting my mates to play so can everyone who wants to play respond asap

2. Seaham Towny

Seaham Towny Winger

In work til 9

3. Lurchio

Lurchio Midfield

This isn't what I signed up for. I joined up to play with my mates. Not randomers I don't know. Soz like.

4. Seaham Towny

Seaham Towny Winger

In all fairness randomers I don't know was what I signed up for. Now I'm hoping on an invite to your wedding. Give the lads a chance man. Who knows maybe you're taking one of them to see strippers on your next birthday ;)

Lurchio likes this.
  5. Lurchio

Lurchio Midfield

We'll see I'll play if it's desperate. Focusing more on running and gym and can do without criticism.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2017
  6. crombie88

crombie88 Full Back

What you talking about I only meant getting players if we didn't have enough from the board having 5 on Thursdays cost us the game and £6 each wouldn't cover the cost if we only had 5

7. Lurchio

Lurchio Midfield

Ok I misunderstood.

How are we looking?

Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
  8. crombie88

crombie88 Full Back

Just me and Anth at the minute @whitey @mux @Kevsgreat any of you fancy a game

9. whitey

whitey Winger

Yeah I can play mate

10. crombie88

crombie88 Full Back

My friend glen is going to play so we've got
    Me
    Whitey
    Anth
    Glen
    Are you playing @Lurchio ? That would give us 5 with 2 spaces if anyone from the board wants a game @Mackem00 @Venkman

Jack can't play this week by the way

11. Lurchio

Lurchio Midfield

I can't sorry lads got injured last night plating with the work lad's.

12. Mackem00

Mackem00 Striker

I've been tagged into a few different threads today (git popular me) and not received a single one.

Soz, can't play.

13. crombie88

crombie88 Full Back

I've got 5 for tomorrow if anyone from the board could play to give us 6 would help when's your friend back in Sunderland @prica's crown ? And we could do with a keeper @Pacific if your not busy tomorrow

14. prica's crown

prica's crown Winger

Ill ask on the nepa league group, think tono still away

Inboxed u info for player for thurs 8.45
    Really good

Last edited: Mar 1, 2017
  15. Kevsgreat

Kevsgreat Striker

I didn't get the notification for the tag in here again. Already replied to the group but I'm away for the weekend with work on Friday so I've got a few things to sort Thursday night, sorry.

16. crombie88

crombie88 Full Back

Good 7-5 win tonight much better defensively this week thanks to everyone who played 3wins 4 loses at that halfway point

17. prica's crown

prica's crown Winger

D

Did u get dave G

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.