Next week @8:45 vs Fc river bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

crombie88

Full Back
whos in? And as I've struggled to get enough players from the board I'll have to start getting my mates to play so can everyone who wants to play respond asap

Lurchio

Midfield
This isn't what I signed up for. I joined up to play with my mates. Not randomers I don't know. Soz like.

Seaham Towny

Striker
This isn't what I signed up for. I joined up to play with my mates. Not randomers I don't know. Soz like.
In all fairness randomers I don't know was what I signed up for. Now I'm hoping on an invite to your wedding. Give the lads a chance man. Who knows maybe you're taking one of them to see strippers on your next birthday ;)

Lurchio

Midfield
We'll see I'll play if it's desperate. Focusing more on running and gym and can do without criticism.

Last edited:

crombie88

Full Back
What you talking about I only meant getting players if we didn't have enough from the board having 5 on Thursdays cost us the game and £6 each wouldn't cover the cost if we only had 5

Mackem00

Striker
I've been tagged into a few different threads today (git popular me) and not received a single one.

Soz, can't play.

I've got 5 for tomorrow if anyone from the board could play to give us 6 would help when's your friend back in Sunderland @prica's crown ? And we could do with a keeper @Pacific if your not busy tomorrow
Ill ask on the nepa league group, think tono still away

I've got 5 for tomorrow if anyone from the board could play to give us 6 would help when's your friend back in Sunderland @prica's crown ? And we could do with a keeper @Pacific if your not busy tomorrow

Inboxed u info for player for thurs 8.45
Really good

Last edited:

Kevsgreat

Striker
I didn't get the notification for the tag in here again. Already replied to the group but I'm away for the weekend with work on Friday so I've got a few things to sort Thursday night, sorry.

crombie88

Full Back
Good 7-5 win tonight much better defensively this week thanks to everyone who played 3wins 4 loses at that halfway point

Status
Not open for further replies.