Next, TV series

hairynaker

Winger
Anyone watched/watching this? About artificial intelligence and the fact that at some point, it will learn how to improve itself.

Pretty good and seems very plausible, scary stuff.

It’s a good concept but just doesn’t feel right from a production point of view. The cast are decent but just not sure about it. A bit like that big sky series on Disney I think it just looks to produced and doesn’t have any grit about it.

It’s a good concept but just doesn’t feel right from a production point of view. The cast are decent but just not sure about it. A bit like that big sky series on Disney I think it just looks to produced and doesn’t have any grit about it.

I had a few doubts on the first episode but found it compelling with all the stuff the AI is doing. Thought provoking in the way we are living and heading.
Very easy watch.

I had a few doubts on the first episode but found it compelling with all the stuff the AI is doing. Thought provoking in the way we are living and heading.
Very easy watch.

I agree that the content is thought provoking and is a good concept. Just not sure about how it was delivered, but agree it’s easy watching.

Back