Next time Stewie comes out of hiding...

"which I doubt will happen soon"
Now why did he "go in to hiding" eh?
Would it be because so called supporters of Safc continually bombarded him with ville abuse and threats towards him and his family?
If I was him and CM, I'd say fuck you Safc and get out with whatever monies they've paid and see who comes in to replace.
Absolutely sickening what's happened to those 2.
Here’s hoping
Like I said, not brilliant but not shit.

Aye, let’s put that on the club crest.

....which I doubt will happen soon, he should be asked point blank why he thinks Parkinson is better than Stendel, Ainsworth or even Phillips (none of those seem unrealistic) and made to defend the appointment. We are already back to just getting a press release from the club and no dialogue because they know they're a f***ing disgrace and their decision making is a joke.

I haven't heard one supporter say they're happy about Parkinson, or even defend him based on anything concrete. He's had two promotions from this division in 16 seasons at this level. Nothing other than blind faith could lead you to believe he is a good choice.

Don't expect him to ever be asked but would love to hear him try to justify it.

Jesus christ.

Get a grip man, your nappy's leaking.

If you don't like it, stop going, stop posting, and find something in life you actually enjoy instead. It'll be better for everyone.
He's been given a chance by the owners, sadly. Nowt I can do or say will change that. He won't be a success and it's purgatory until it finally dawns on the people who matter.

If it was up to me i'd sack him tomorrow.

If it was up to me I'd ban you from the club and from this board.

Last edited:
....which I doubt will happen soon, he should be asked point blank why he thinks Parkinson is better than Stendel, Ainsworth or even Phillips (none of those seem unrealistic) and made to defend the appointment. We are already back to just getting a press release from the club and no dialogue because they know they're a f***ing disgrace and their decision making is a joke.

I haven't heard one supporter say they're happy about Parkinson, or even defend him based on anything concrete. He's had two promotions from this division in 16 seasons at this level. Nothing other than blind faith could lead you to believe he is a good choice.

Don't expect him to ever be asked but would love to hear him try to justify it.
you will get your chance soon at a talk in details will follow back end of next week
Got Colchester promoted.
Got Bradford promoted
Got Bolton promoted.

Got Bradford to LC final.
Got Bradford to FA QF winning at Chelsea along the way.

Kept brassic Bolton up following their promotion despite only having 8 players on their books at start of that season.

Not exactly a shit record. Not fabulous but not shit. Give him a dozen games at least fhs.
well said that person
Jesus christ.

Get a grip man, your nappy's leaking.

If you don't like it, stop going, stop posting, and find something in life you actually enjoy instead. It'll be better for everyone.

If it was up to me I'd ban you from the club and from this board.
another well said keep em coming lets get these shit houses off here and out of our club

Last edited:
We needed a lift and a bounce. SKP would have brought the fans together and given us someone to rally around and inject some passion. We’ve got a plodder from the doldrums who absolutely no one wanted other than Donald and Meth.

We needed a lift and a bounce. SKP would have brought the fans together and given us someone to rally around and inject some passion. We’ve got a plodder from the doldrums who absolutely no one wanted other than Donald and Meth.

He wouldn't have, like.

The only people wanting to try an untested manager over someone with experience at this stage must be off their heads.

And Phillips is anything but passionate. One of the most dull and unpassionate blokes you could ever listen to.

Love him for the goals he scored for us, wouldn't ever want him managing us. Especially not as his first ever management job. Maybe after 10-15 years of success at other clubs.

talk shite you bob. get out of the owners arse man
deffo a mag, and yes I talk shite but not a 1/4 of the shite most on here do, and I love the club and stand by what they are trying to do, some folk cant see past 1 game before slagging a manager off, some cant see when 2 blokes from down south try to do a better job for our club than what we have had before

He wouldn't have, like.

The only people wanting to try an untested manager over someone with experience at this stage must be off their heads.

And Phillips is anything but passionate. One of the most dull and unpassionate blokes you could ever listen to.

Love him for the goals he scored for us, wouldn't ever want him managing us. Especially not as his first ever management job. Maybe after 10-15 years of success at other clubs.
Experienced managers have taken us to this level. There's no a guarantee of success with experience. Sunderland AFC is gold plated evidence of this.

you will get your chance soon at a talk in details will follow back end of next week

well said that person

another well said keep em coming lets get these shit houses off here and out of our club

Bloody hell, surprised he's doing a talk in like. Not saying you're wrong, it just surprises me when he's decided not to do any more podcasts, sort of assumed talk ins would be out as well!

Experienced managers have taken us to this level. There's no a guarantee of success with experience. Sunderland AFC is gold plated evidence of this.

It's true, there's no guarantee of success with experience, but there's even less chance of it with inexperience. It's why when you need surgery you hope you'll get a surgeon that's qualified and has done surgery before rather than a first year GCSE Biology student.

He wouldn't have, like.

I was ecstatic when he revealed he wasn't really trying in his last few months with us. Wilko and MM weren't paying your wages Kev, we were.
As for giving us a lift, he's about as charismatic as a park bench.
He was fantastic for us as a player (except for last few months) but let's not big him up to ludicrous levels.

It's true, there's no guarantee of success with experience, but there's even less chance of it with inexperience. It's why when you need surgery you hope you'll get a surgeon that's qualified and has done surgery before rather than a first year GCSE Biology student.
That's true, but in footballing term look at Barcelona. They often appoint men from within with no prior experience of managing. It's worked for them fairly well. In fact, one of the only times they went for experience with Martino, it ended in tears.

His record on league 1 is superb and as I've said more than once now HE WILL GET YOU PROMOTED his other seasons were winning promotion from league 2, getting to a league cup final with a league 2 club and consolidation in leagues above after promotion. He has the credentials by far to get you out of this league, Ainsworth, SKP and most others havent

"which I doubt will happen soon"
Now why did he "go in to hiding" eh?
Would it be because so called supporters of Safc continually bombarded him with ville abuse and threats towards him and his family?
If I was him and CM, I'd say fuck you Safc and get out with whatever monies they've paid and see who comes in to replace.
Absolutely sickening what's happened to those 2.
Joined Tuesday! Givower man Charlie ffs.

What does "give him a chance" mean really? I should just suspend my understanding of reality and pretend he isn't absolutely shit because it'll make some supporters feel better?

He's been given a chance despite not a single supporter being excited about it. He won't take it because he's not capable. That's the harsh truth and pretending otherwise won't help anything.

just have to hope you're wrong,tho i doubt very much you will be,i'm just hoping tuther end of table doesn't appear any time soon

I see the usual people who don’t attend games are having a go at fans again.

Donald should be shot with shit for a lot of his footballing decisions, especially the employment of his mate from Eastleigh who’s responsible for the shite we’ve got in the squad.

Sadly I can't disagree with you entirely on this one.
Recruitment has been poor and quite why he settled on Hill and Coton is a mystery.

Who decided on legs gone Leadbitter for example?

In his defence he and Charlie had so much shit to sort out that they possibly took the quick and easy decision to appoint someone they knew rather than inviting applicants, interviewing them and deciding who ticked most boxes.

Last edited:

Back