Next Season

I don’t think Ipswich are going to be dire by any means. Their first season in League 1 for donkeys so they’ll expect to piss it. Always had a good academy as well

Odds are it'll be a far less competitive division, the three teams coming down are absolutely dire, while the teams coming up aren't particularly special as well as having off field problems (Bury). I'll stick my neck out and say it'll be yourselves and us as faves for the top 2, let's see what happens between now and August as to what sort of teams we'll be putting out.
Your pic highbury 92.. 4 mins left..and that free kick..we would have done Sunderland in final ..

Your pic highbury 92.. 4 mins left..and that free kick..we would have done Sunderland in final ..
Anderton's finest moment in a blue shirt!

Ipswich & Bolton are bigger than Pompy. Ipswich could be very good at this level with a bit TLC (I don’t mean Edge&Christian, Hardyz, Dudleyz)
I don't think they're bigger than us tbh. What's your judgement based on? We've had bigger average attendances than these two as well as more major trophies (certainly league titles). However, for this league, and in general, they're good solid clubs who should be higher in the pyramid

Last edited:
Very much dependant on who we sign.
Marquis & Maddison in the team would make us favourites I reckon.
Marquis was dog shite up here. Talking to Doncaster fans after game and they were raging about him. "Lazy fucker", were their words.

It will be a shame if they do.

Would be interesting to see how far they can take Lincoln.
Think this as far they could possibly take them marra.

Odds are it'll be a far less competitive division, the three teams coming down are absolutely dire, while the teams coming up aren't particularly special as well as having off field problems (Bury). I'll stick my neck out and say it'll be yourselves and us as faves for the top 2, let's see what happens between now and August as to what sort of teams we'll be putting out.

That doesn't make a whole lot of difference. We will still mess it up. Guaranteed.

Back