Next Season

if short goes (i fuckin hope so) it will be time for all SAFC fans to show what we are made of and get behind the team like we did the last time we were in that sorry division.

Short's not going anywhere.
None of the consortiums will have enough cash to pay off all of the debt so even if they do reach agreement, he'll still be involved in one way or another.

I'm not ITK BTW

Short's not going anywhere.
None of the consortiums will have enough cash to pay off all of the debt so even if they do reach agreement, he'll still be involved in one way or another.

I'm not ITK BTW
No u ain't mate

You are just talking common sense

Who in the right mind would come in and service the debt!!

if short goes (i fuckin hope so) it will be time for all SAFC fans to show what we are made of and get behind the team like we did the last time we were in that sorry division.
We got behind the team yesterday though. The atmosphere mid way through the second half was brilliant considering how the team were playing.

Pity it made no difference to the players. Most of them still jogged around like we were mid table.

If short goes I think a fair few will come back
We will need to open up the top tier again judging by the "I am not going back till Short goes" posts on the RTG message boards

We got behind the team yesterday though. The atmosphere mid way through the second half was brilliant considering how the team were playing.

Pity it made no difference to the players. Most of them still jogged around like we were mid table.
It was a good atmosphere yesterday.

Back