Next financial crisis 'has begun and will be worse than 2008 crash

But that £18k will rise with inflation.

At 65 you have no mortgage & kids to support. If you cant manage on £18k you need to have a good hard look at yourself.

I think you need to have another good hard look at the post mate.

£18 k is the lumper

£6k ish is annual

Reckon you could manage????

As long as you’ve always had the same ethics.
My benchmark is and always has been would I be happy doing something with my counterparty on my left shoulder and the regulator on my right.

Obviously everything is recorded and subsequently screened. We can be sub poenad on our private WhatsApp.

I once said to a client "man I could go and smash 6 pints now" which was at 2pm after an horrendous morning. I was hauled into a meeting room and asked if I did indeed go for 6 pints and shown the transcript. I said check the security swipes. They agreed I had not gone for said pints.

I was also asked to explain why I used the phrase "can you please fuck off and give me 10 minutes" to a client whilst sorting out his issue at my cost.

Thats the level of scrutiny we have on a day to day basis.

Which is a good thing I will add.

My benchmark is and always has been would I be happy doing something with my counterparty on my left shoulder and the regulator on my right.

Obviously everything is recorded and subsequently screened. We can be sub poenad on our private WhatsApp.

I once said to a client "man I could go and smash 6 pints now" which was at 2pm after an horrendous morning. I was hauled into a meeting room and asked if I did indeed go for 6 pints and shown the transcript. I said check the security swipes. They agreed I had not gone for said pints.

I was also asked to explain why I used the phrase "can you please fuck off and give me 10 minutes" to a client whilst sorting out his issue at my cost.

Thats the level of scrutiny we have on a day to day basis.

Which is a good thing I will add.
‘Can you please fuck off’, I like that, good on you. :lol:

On the plus side I was in lloyds bank today and on the info screen it said unemployment is at a 50 year low.

Last edited:

Back