Next door neighbour is sawing at this time

What A Waster

Striker
Lost Magpie
Often hear them doing some late night DIY, for some reason they like to get the diy on at 8 or 9pm, bit of hammering or drilling

Christ knows what they're sawing after midnight.

They're mental. Few years back they were watching firework displays on youtube at full volume night after night. I say full volume, but I had to mute my telly and put my ear to the wall to hear it properly

Often hear them doing some late night DIY, for some reason they like to get the diy on at 8 or 9pm, bit of hammering or drilling

They're mental. Few years back they were watching firework displays on youtube at full volume night after night. I say full volume, but I had to mute my telly and put my ear to the wall to hear it properly
Do you live next door to your clubs owner?

Gin gives you special powers.
My neighbour starts testing her stairs weight capacity around that time running up and down them

My former next door neighbour once started to sand his floorboards at about 10pm. There really are some stupid inconsiderate arseholes around.

Whizz heads, always very odd things in the wee hours

My thoughts exactly.

I used to live next door to a joiner. Problem was that he loved a bit of whizz on a nighttime and would wake me up banging / sawing at daft hours in the morning. I had a word with him and nowt changed so put a noise complaint in with the council.

4 months later I got a letter saying they were going to look into it, I was moving out a few days later.

Back