Next console generation TVs

I'd go John Lewis for an OLED just for their optional 5 year screen burn warranty.

Was looking at the same TV but think I'll wait instead to see what these 2021 QNED/mini LEDs look like. Wont be a match for OLED but if it's not far off it might sway me, mainly just so I don't have to babysit my TV for screen burn as I tend to play the same games with constant static images overlays i.e. PES scoreboards, COD HUD etc.

That the additional guarantee for £140 outside of their normal 5 year one?

I the LG OLED55CXLB. When comparing on Curry's the main different seems to be the GX had better speaker spec is what I meant.

I just got a PS5 so need a 4K TV really but am nervous at buying without actually seeing it in a shop so wanted some info from first hand.

Thanks

Exact same tv in most senses. If you are wall mounting and want it nice and flush, get the GX. If you want a stand then get the CX.

Don’t be nervous, buy one and be blown away!

Buy online and even less risk, send it back if you don’t like it.

What size you looking at? GX is on offer in some places making it same price as cX as well I think! Bargain as it used to be a grand or so more.

Exact same tv in most senses. If you are wall mounting and want it nice and flush, get the GX. If you want a stand then get the CX.

Don’t be nervous, buy one and be blown away!

Buy online and even less risk, send it back if you don’t like it.

What size you looking at? GX is on offer in some places making it same price as cX as well I think! Bargain as it used to be a grand or so more.

55 inch. GX is 300 quid more where I've seen them both

Back