News story coming up on BBC Look North at 1.30pm - Sunderland Extremists and UKIP

Can see all this publicity leading to huge investment in our city soon.
Exactly the agenda in my eyes. The powers that be and Newcastle centric wankers are determined to keep Sunderland on the bottom. Does the media focus on the many marches in Newcastle? I.e Britain first, and a huge Edl rally a few year back ?
Sunderland is no different to any other town or city.

The local media apologists on here are conveniently ignoring the overall opinion about them. They have an undeniable Newcastle-centric agenda. Often the views are subtle, other times overtly but always with a subversive agenda against Sunderland. If they were truly balanced they'd be named BBC north east and we'd have their offices in a neutral venue....but they're not. They're bias is blatantly apparent. People masquerading as Sunderland fans on here may besmirch valid opinion, passing them off as having 'a chip on their shoulder', which is an insulting disregard of people's intelligence. Sunderland's residents has seen too much local inequality over the years to be fooled by mag trolls on here

Yep got the right poster.

Options for a people's vote?

Then the wind blowing comment. I remembered it because I liked it, I thought it was funny

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/options-for-a-peoples-vote.1458756/page-7#post-28985470

"I voted leave but its the leavers I feel sorry for..."

Surely you could tell I meant I voted Remain and simply fucked up typing it :lol: (the "but its the leavers I feel sorry for" should have given you a clue).

I even did it again, today, but thankfully others could spot it was simply a mistake

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threa...he-customs-union.1459102/page-5#post-29009483

Last edited:
"I voted leave but its the leavers I feel sorry for..."

Surely you could tell I meant I voted Remain and simply fucked up typing it :lol: (the "but its the leavers I feel sorry for" should have given you a clue).

I even did it again, today, but thankfully others could spot it was simply a mistake

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threa...he-customs-union.1459102/page-5#post-29009483
Yes I noticed it was obviously a typo when I re re-read it earlier tonight. I was going to say I could see you'd typed the wrong word but didn't out of mischief.:lol:

The local media apologists on here are conveniently ignoring the overall opinion about them. They have an undeniable Newcastle-centric agenda. Often the views are subtle, other times overtly but always with a subversive agenda against Sunderland. If they were truly balanced they'd be named BBC north east and we'd have their offices in a neutral venue....but they're not. They're bias is blatantly apparent. People masquerading as Sunderland fans on here may besmirch valid opinion, passing them off as having 'a chip on their shoulder', which is an insulting disregard of people's intelligence. Sunderland's residents has seen too much local inequality over the years to be fooled by mag trolls on here

A neutral venue? Have a day off, this isn’t a cup final or something you’re talking about.

By your own logic Nissan should only be employing Sunderland based residents and the DWP at Longbenton, Newcastle based residents. It’s lunacy!

Exactly the agenda in my eyes. The powers that be and Newcastle centric wankers are determined to keep Sunderland on the bottom. Does the media focus on the many marches in Newcastle? I.e Britain first, and a huge Edl rally a few year back ?
Sunderland is no different to any other town or city.

That f*ckwit Darren Adamson they showed went to my school in Washington. He was a f*ckwit then too.

His Facebook page makes interesting reading. Claims that he isn't anti-semitic at all. Just hates Zionists. Claims that all stabbers in London are Africans :eek:

Well there are extremists in every party.
Look at the left wing of Labour.

Oh dear :oops:

A neutral venue? Have a day off, this isn’t a cup final or something you’re talking about.

By your own logic Nissan should only be employing Sunderland based residents and the DWP at Longbenton, Newcastle based residents. It’s lunacy!

Until there's more parity from the media, there'll always be accusations of Newcastle-centric favouritism

Everyone knows it exists

That f*ckwit Darren Adamson they showed went to my school in Washington. He was a f*ckwit then too.

His Facebook page makes interesting reading. Claims that he isn't anti-semitic at all. Just hates Zionists. Claims that all stabbers in London are Africans :eek:

Oh dear :oops:
He’s a complete tit isn’t he? Sure he made comments in the past there are too many black footballers in the premier league.

And he’s mates with @paws :lol:

I've just had a look on bellendbook and I have 7 mutual friends. Is he the DA who's parents used to own K&I taxis?

Back