Newcastle v Norwich

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only sad thing about that is the sad bastard mag authour who took the time to copy and paste all those responses, fuck me their not obsessed though.

2 things about this

1. the thread was started by a mag there was no nufc Norwich thread until they went 1 up.

2. I bet there's not a mag fanzine article on a match thread on here when they got beat 2 0 of wolves

Sad cun@ts
Pathetic isnt it.

Had a Newcastle supporter not started the thread one of you would have anyway, as you have for every other game we've played this season :lol:

It's just been on the radio that a mag fan from Swindon travelled all the way up and left early when it was 3-2 to Norwich. Serves him right.

Tit.

Had a Newcastle supporter not started the thread one of you would have anyway, as you have for every other game we've played this season :lol:

struggling with the facts as ever - the thread was started 25 minutes into the game after the first goal, so clearly no one on here cared enough to start one. Pathetic level of delusion. I didn't even know the result, went to BBC football - nothing, had to select 'Championship' to even find out. Little league news, but at least you're on target for the play-offs I see - in a league you were confidently going to 'break records' in IIRC. :oops::lol::lol:

Agreed - just read through it again - some great contributions, I must say.
congratulations on your momentous home victory in the the old 2nd division against the might that is Norwich city, you must be walking around like a dog with 2 cocks today. Once again congratulations

If I listen to tertel spurt tonight will I be obsessed ?
Or if I don't listen to it cos of the result will that mean I'm obsessed??

Or is it both and I can't win ?

So there we have it. Once again, I'd recommend reading the thread from start to finish. No need to blush.

Well at least you're making the most of your premier league status at our expense.... oh wait.

We would all be lying if we said we wouldn't want a season that they are going to have. I would take relegation in a heartbeat if it was guaranteed you would have a great season in the championship. It clears the decks and gets a feelgood factor back.

We would all be lying if we said we wouldn't want a season that they are going to have. I would take relegation in a heartbeat if it was guaranteed you would have a great season in the championship. It clears the decks and gets a feelgood factor back.

It won't even come close to 2006/2007.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back