Newcastle to hull....driving.

meant m62 doh

ah bugger meant m62
I hate driving on the A1 with the f***ing roadworks and traffic and speed cameras. Horrible drive. It probably is the quickest route but I'd much rather have a less stressful journey.

Little in it unless you are talking about A19 all the way to the York ring road, which I'd avoid at most times of the day.
A19/A1 to ferrybridge then M62 east.
Going the ringroad from north to south west and leaving via a64 is no problem at all unless you travel it between 8 and 8.45 am. Even at the opposite end of rush hour the traffic moves the other way so it's not a problem.

A1''s slow as fuck and full of average speed camera's near Durham

A19 to York, A64 to A1, A1 to M62, M62 to A63.

As in the M18 that goes from Rotherham to Rawcliffe? :confused:
It’s not slow at all and depends on time of day.

Drive it regularly and I’d go A1 > M62. 50mph for about 8 miles just past Durham then it’s plain sailing all the way irrespective of what time of day it is.

A19, around Boro etc. is a nightmare at the wrong time of day.

All depends where the OP is planning on joining the A19 too I suppose.

It’s not slow at all and depends on time of day.

Drive it regularly and I’d go A1 > M62. 50mph for about 8 miles just past Durham then it’s plain sailing all the way irrespective of what time of day it is.

A19, around Boro etc. is a nightmare at the wrong time of day.

All depends where the OP is planning on joining the A19 too I suppose.
It probably is the quickest route.... but I hate that route. Gotta drive the fucker tomorrow :evil:

I hate driving on the A1 with the f***ing roadworks and traffic and speed cameras. Horrible drive. It probably is the quickest route but I'd much rather have a less stressful journey.

Going the ringroad from north to south west and leaving via a64 is no problem at all unless you travel it between 8 and 8.45 am. Even at the opposite end of rush hour the traffic moves the other way so it's not a problem.
Aye but this time of the year the A19 from Thirsk past Easingwold is tractor/caravan central :D

depends on the time. quickest way is a1, a59, ring road to 1079. easy way is a1/m62. where abouts in Hull?

A1''s slow as fuck and full of average speed camera's near Durham

A19 to York, A64 to A1, A1 to M62, M62 to A63.
why would you go out to come back in? if youre at the 64 you might as well do the 1079

Back