Newcastle Restaurants?

Anyone tried any of the tapas places? Was in that revolucion de Cuba recently for a few drinks and was looking at the menu and it looked canny. Thinking of popping along and seeing what the scrans like unless anyone can suggest anywhere better?

Anyone tried any of the tapas places? Was in that revolucion de Cuba recently for a few drinks and was looking at the menu and it looked canny. Thinking of popping along and seeing what the scrans like unless anyone can suggest anywhere better?
Kaltur is best for tapas I reckon. Dene Street or High bridge

Going to be there at the weekend - any recommendations of your favourite places (any type of food)? I don't go there very often so would welcome opinions on good places - I'm just interested in grub not booze.

There’s a Chinese or more accurately Szechuan restaurant called La Yuan. It’s different to anything else I’ve ever had before and I rate it as one of the best meals I’ve ever had. Highly recommend it if you get the chance.

piping hot?
with peppercorn sauce anarl...
Was in that revolucion de Cuba recently for a few drinks and was looking at the menu and it looked canny.
if you want a few lite bites with a drink it was rather pleasant & highly recommendable - its not *traditional spanish tapas* but a more broad style menu.
Kaltur is best for tapas I reckon. Dene Street or High bridge
its on my 'to do' list - the hype justified?
Went to the muddler before Les mis last week and the food was faultless , can’t wait to go back
is that place food or drinks or both? and the drinks that they do, are they arty farty drinks?

Last edited:
with peppercorn sauce anarl...

if you want a few lite bites with a drink it was rather pleasant & highly recommendable - its not *traditional spanish tapas* but a more broad style menu.

its on my 'to do' list - the hype justified?

is that place food or drinks or both? and the drinks that they do, are they arty farty drinks?

They do pints too , the lunch / pre theatre deal of three items for £15 is a steal too

Back