Newcastle photography classes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know of any night schools or otherwise in Newcastle (or Tyne and Wear generally) for a beginner through local colleges or universities. Have my own equipment and what have you, that I'm becoming semi-competent with.

Youre probably better off joining a club and going out with other togs, plenty of local pros do tuition sessions as well. some clubs listed here - http://www.southshieldsphoto.co.uk/links.html#Clubs
There is another local group in South Shields that is more tuition based, both in taking and processing. http://southshieldsdigigroup.co.uk/ They have the last meeting of the season tomorrow night, more a showcase of what they all have learned, but they will have fortnightly meet ups all over the north east on Wednesdays.

Youre probably better off joining a club and going out with other togs, plenty of local pros do tuition sessions as well. some clubs listed here - http://www.southshieldsphoto.co.uk/links.html#Clubs
There is another local group in South Shields that is more tuition based, both in taking and processing. http://southshieldsdigigroup.co.uk/ They have the last meeting of the season tomorrow night, more a showcase of what they all have learned, but they will have fortnightly meet ups all over the north east on Wednesdays.

Next night out for SSDG is
SOCIAL NIGHT AT THE GROTTO, Marsden Bay on Wednesday 24th May from around 7pm till late. We will have light painting and pyrotechnics photography on the beach as the tide is fully out - so bring your cameras, tripods and shutter releases. The Grotto management have agreed to put on Chilli and Chips at £6.00 in addition to their usual menu (which is varied but a little more expensive with vegetarian options). The lift is working and this amazing venue is under new management. IMPORTANT - I do need to have firm numbers for the Chilli and Chips option ASAP as they are doing this as a special for us - so please add your orders to this thread.
find them on facebook

Anyone know of any night schools or otherwise in Newcastle (or Tyne and Wear generally) for a beginner through local colleges or universities. Have my own equipment and what have you, that I'm becoming semi-competent with.
Just come out with me one night. I'll show you how to gan on. I'll give you a shout when I'm heading out if you like.

@Icarebecauseyoudo need not make any immature comments please.

I was going to suggest he meet up with us both the next time we're out, but he'd more than likely hate you. :lol:
What, you're now claiming you 'gan on' with me? You haven't ganned on me for ages

Your documents are now at the secret cullercoats rendevous point btw

Next night out for SSDG is
SOCIAL NIGHT AT THE GROTTO, Marsden Bay on Wednesday 24th May from around 7pm till late. We will have light painting and pyrotechnics photography on the beach as the tide is fully out - so bring your cameras, tripods and shutter releases. The Grotto management have agreed to put on Chilli and Chips at £6.00 in addition to their usual menu (which is varied but a little more expensive with vegetarian options). The lift is working and this amazing venue is under new management. IMPORTANT - I do need to have firm numbers for the Chilli and Chips option ASAP as they are doing this as a special for us - so please add your orders to this thread.
find them on facebook

I won't be able to make that as I've got to go to Madrid for a couple of weeks with work from the 21st, but will come along to a meet when I'm back. Hopefully with some photos from Madrid to be ridiculed ;)

I was going to suggest he meet up with us both the next time we're out, but he'd more than likely hate you. :lol:

:lol:

I won't be able to make that as I've got to go to Madrid for a couple of weeks with work from the 21st, but will come along to a meet when I'm back. Hopefully with some photos from Madrid to be ridiculed ;)
See steeeed, stood up already

Not quite the charmer you think you are

That was in reply to someone else man! I'm more than happy for him to show me how to do the photo taking.
It'll take you a while to catch up with the photobantz ;)

Just trying to keep up our proud record of making anyone new run a mile before they even reach ten posts on here

My Mrs is doing photography course at present through North Tyneside College on Tuesday evenings. It's based in Tynemouth.

Hi mate, I can put you in touch with a couple of people if you're still looking at options?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back