Newcastle FC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last season there was a thread about the old firm that was being played that day. The usual celtic and rangers arguments were taking place and @rocky and I engaged in a "debate" with @Zig81 that ended up getting heated, insults and piss taking all over but it never got nasty. Anyway to difuse the situation I suggested Zig turn up to the deefy next home match to continue to the discussion and it was in no way a threat of violence.

PM's exchanged and he turned up,we all had a laugh about the thread,insults exchanged and had a laugh about this place and of course said things that many of us think but cant say because of moderation.

Point is lot's of people off here know each other in the real world and dont hide behind a keyboard. It's one of the reasons genuine safc supporters have little time for wums and many mags who just make the place shit.

I appreciate you may have no desire to ever meet people off here but remember many of us do exactly that in good faith and it's not about chinning people.
Don’t tell fibs I went round windmilling everyone :lol::lol:

@MoneyMikeAshley: Heard there’s going to be a sit in. On a night game. In winter. Excellent planning. As soon as the stewards say ‘can you please leave’ you will. Like when they asked you to take the Keegan banner down. #nufc
I’m not a protestor anyway but even if I was there isn’t a cat in hells chance I’d be ‘sitting in’ on a cold night in January.
Anyway if they are getting hammered they’ll all be away long before the final whistle :)

@MoneyMikeAshley: Heard there’s going to be a sit in. On a night game. In winter. Excellent planning. As soon as the stewards say ‘can you please leave’ you will. Like when they asked you to take the Keegan banner down. #nufc

That account is f***ing brilliant like :lol::lol:

Heard anything new mate?

Yes I have but it's much of the same to be honest, this is exactly what I've overheard .....

..... Ashley really wants out and is desperate to sell but is acting all blasé because that's how he's made his money, he's not daft.

Kenyon is basically 'Staveley-lite' and is courting the same investors.

Ashley won't acknowledged Staveley and is on the edge with Kenyon.

If things continue, as they are, Ashley is capable of blowing up as Short did, although he's more of a long game player.

From what I was told this could run for years and the various protests will have absolutely no effect.

The protesters and the owner share a common goal .... Ashley out!

Yes I have but it's much of the same to be honest, this is exactly what I've overheard .....

..... Ashley really wants out and is desperate to sell but is acting all blasé because that's how he's made his money, he's not daft.

If things continue, as they are, Ashley is capable of blowing up as Short did, although he's more of a long game player.

From what I was told this could run for years and the various protests will have absolutely no effect.

The Mags are lucky then.. they have a owner who will run the club well until he can sell rather than employ a load of clowns to run it into the ground

Last season there was a thread about the old firm that was being played that day. The usual celtic and rangers arguments were taking place and @rocky and I engaged in a "debate" with @Zig81 that ended up getting heated, insults and piss taking all over but it never got nasty. Anyway to difuse the situation I suggested Zig turn up to the deefy next home match to continue to the discussion and it was in no way a threat of violence.

PM's exchanged and he turned up,we all had a laugh about the thread,insults exchanged and had a laugh about this place and of course said things that many of us think but cant say because of moderation.

Point is lot's of people off here know each other in the real world and dont hide behind a keyboard. It's one of the reasons genuine safc supporters have little time for wums and many mags who just make the place shit.

I appreciate you may have no desire to ever meet people off here but remember many of us do exactly that in good faith and it's not about chinning people.
Aye but remember we are all angry and sima is shite scared as he believes I’d punch the daft bastard all over, mate I’m 46 heading for my second retirement so people like him are just a blot on my vast landscape.

He has big tickets on himself and actually believes in his tiny mind we get angry about his piss poor posts, quite embarrassing for a ‘man’ who is 40 years of age.

What ho chaps, Newcastle MP gets time to discuss NUFC in parliament ... nothing else going on of course chi onwurah on Twitter

Aye but remember we are all angry and sima is shite scared as he believes I’d punch the daft bastard all over, mate I’m 46 heading for my second retirement so people like him are just a blot on my vast landscape.

He has big tickets on himself and actually believes in his tiny mind we get angry about his piss poor posts, quite embarrassing for a ‘man’ who is 40 years of age.

I think deep down the mags just wish they were more like us

I've never spoken directly to you and know nothing about you personally but it's obvious you've lived a life.

I was just talking to Mrs Reiver about this tonight by coincidence for a particular reason.

The Sheikh we worked for has asked a friend of his to call us tonight to beg us to go back ... we left on principle despite it costing us more than some people earn in a decade.

This is a senior member of the Abu Dhabi royal family, a billionaire, asking a lad from a Durham pit village to hear his pleas ffs.

Yet these friendless wankers, from a Byker flat, believe they can get the better of people like you and me.

I can tell you're a lad with a tale to tell, I've had the privilege to know a few like you ... great blokes who won't boast to strangers on the internet.

I consider myself blessed, hope you do too ;)

He’s 40??? :eek:

Ashleys just trolling them now. Joe Kinnear next ?

@NUFCTheMag: Mike Ashley brings Dennis Wise back as an advisor at Newcastle United - The Times #nufc Mike Ashley brings Dennis Wise back as an advisor at Newcastle United - The Times | NUFC The Mag

Holy shite that’s class. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back