Newcastle FC (june/july2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
no bid has been made even..you can te,ll the ones that are bluffers because they help the info leak out and talk abput paperwork submitted etc..they do this because they havent the money and are hoping to flush out interest from backers..
This is exactly what I was thinking

As opposed to the paradise of the south and the midlands?!

Give ower, man! There’s sod all wrong with the north. Who needs the southern media to slag us off when we do it ourselves, ffs.

:lol: Wow! Some overreaction that mind. It’s only opinion man, I know parts of the South are shitholes, but he was comparing two northern cities hence what I said.

Until it's announced its not complete. Going by past form he'll keep the buyers waiting until they get pissed off and walk away.

This HMRC business has dragged on a long time. Could be that this needs addressing before any deal can be done.

My German ain't good enough. What the fuck is all that about
Conflicts on the castle square

Background was the international match in the "Nations League" between the Netherlands and England. "Numerous English football fans stayed on the occasion in the old town," reports a Düsseldorf police spokesman. "At 8.30 pm there was an altercation on Burgplatz, in which about 40 supporters of various British clubs were involved. They threw and hit each other with chairs, tables, beer glasses and bottles. "

Four injured, 16 arrests

Four of the fans suffered injuries that needed to be treated on an outpatient basis. There was considerable material damage.

The police seized and prevented so even greater damage and the injury of bystanders. Sixteen men between the ages of 32 and 56 were provisionally arrested. "They come, inter alia, from Newcastle and Everton and are all without residence in Germany," said the police spokesman.

My German ain't good enough. What the fuck is all that about

It was not about Fortuna and not about the German national team - nevertheless there was on Thursday evening fan-riot in the Dusseldorf Old Town.

Background was the international match in the "Nations League" between the Netherlands and England. "Numerous English football fans stayed on the occasion in the old town," reports a Düsseldorf police spokesman. "At 8.30 pm there was an altercation on Burgplatz, in which about 40 supporters of various British clubs were involved. They threw and hit each other with chairs, tables, beer glasses and bottles. "

Four injured, 16 arrests
Four of the fans suffered injuries that needed to be treated on an outpatient basis. There was considerable material damage.

Four injured, 16 arrests

The police seized and prevented so even greater damage and the injury of bystanders. Sixteen men between the ages of 32 and 56 were provisionally arrested. "They come, inter alia, from Newcastle and Everton and are all without residence in Germany," said the police spokesman.

What he said

I was wondering where the red and white stripes fitted into this compared to the title of the thread, you could be right.

Probs the stag, they might have got him to dress up in a Sunderland top for a laugh but he'll have secretly loved it as it meant he could go without wearing his grease stained mag top for at least a day.

Translate the page.

I thought that was the translation.

Four injured, 16 arrests

56 year old blokes fighting at football abroad, that's sad as f#ck:oops:

Probs the stag, they might have got him to dress up in a Sunderland top for a laugh but he'll have secretly loved it as it meant he could go without wearing his grease stained mag top for at least a day.

I thought that was the translation.

You can click on 'Geordie'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back