Newcastle FC (june/july2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Be cool if the new owner after proof of funds and buying the clerb a) turns out to have not enough money to stay in the PL, but only after he b) decides orange is a lucky colour and changes the home strip ...

Last edited:
The top players don’t even want to play in England. Bale, Hazard, Ericsson, Ronaldo, Henry etc can’t/couldn’t wait to get ower to Spain.

The top players don’t even want to play in England. Bale, Hazard, Ericsson, Ronaldo, Henry etc can’t/couldn’t wait to get ower to Spain.

Eriksen has been here 6 years, Hazard done 7 years, Ronaldo 6 years, Henry 7 years.

These players are from another country, so may be inclined to want to try and play at the top in various leagues. 6 or 7 years is almost half a career

Eriksen has been here 6 years, Hazard done 7 years, Ronaldo 6 years, Henry 7 years.

These players are from another country, so may be inclined to want to try and play at the top in various leagues. 6 or 7 years is almost half a career
Are you suggesting they would’ve stayed here if approached by Madrid n Barca five years previously?

Manchester is a shit hole like a lot of Northern areas, but they all live areas like Chester etc. It’s also got two established football teams, one of them the current Champions, the other being Man Utd which is one of the biggest names in football. If you had to pick between those two or Newcastle United as a foreign player, you wouldn’t choose the latter.

As opposed to the paradise of the south and the midlands?!

Give ower, man! There’s sod all wrong with the north. Who needs the southern media to slag us off when we do it ourselves, ffs.

I’m no particular fan of Pete Graves but the abuse he got on Twitter simply for a photo with Dennis Wise was awful.
Some of the journos seem to be taking the pee out of the fans ripping into them as well now. :lol:
He's alright tbf (Graves) he hosted a sportsmans dinner with Peter Reid a few years back I attended. Utterly ridiculous the way that lot are going on at his photo.

One even said it was an insult to fellow Newcastle fans due to the 'damage' Wise did to their club. What damage like :lol:

He's alright tbf (Graves) he hosted a sportsmans dinner with Peter Reid a few years back I attended. Utterly ridiculous the way that lot are going on at his photo.

One even said it was an insult to fellow Newcastle fans due to the 'damage' Wise did to their club. What damage like :lol:
It was completely over the top man. Just crackers :lol:

Brother in law who’s a massive bell, I mean Mag, reckons it’s all done and dusted but they’re waiting for Rafa to sign a new contract before they announce it.

Seriously.

So why hasn't the outcome of the Rafa talks which happened a couple of weeks ago been announced.

It's happening, as soon as it's done they'll announce Benitez imo.

Last edited:
no bid has been made even..you can te,ll the ones that are bluffers because they help the info leak out and talk abput paperwork submitted etc..they do this because they havent the money and are hoping to flush out interest from backers..
Certainly the way it’s being reported there has been no bid made yet and no proof of funds either

Still think this the standard Mike Ashley.... "Im selling.....oh wait no im not!" which he seems to pull every pre season/ January.

Bet he keeps the club, makes himself a fair bit of cash, even after signing some random fanny from the el salvador premier League for 10 million.
He loves to tease the fans. The little tinker.

Personally I believe no journalists nor those closely connected to the club have the slightest clue where the bid is in terms of completion, that's if its indeed a true bid. The only people that will know what is actually going on will be Ashley, his legal team & the supposed bidders & their legal team. Oh and possibly the PL.

Guess we'll all find out within a month or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back