Newcastle FC (june/july2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PC jailed for raping 13-year-old girl this pig.

I actually know his Sister, Nola Naude. He is a South African.

I never met him.
Nah, that's not the guy who I was thinking of, that bastard there is a pig and hopefully will get all that is coming to him.

It was a good few years ago the story I am thinking of. As I recall the guy didn't get prison time, but was stripped of his police status etc.. Anyone who knowingly has sex with an under age is a dirty stinking scumbag, no matter who they are.

What I don't understand is if Rafa is going and has no intention of being there next season, then why is he still hanging around? It's not the football season and there's no reason to still be there. Unless he's just squeezing every penny from his massive contract which the mags seem happy with, he can literally do no wrong in their eyes :lol:

What I don't understand is if Rafa is going and has no intention of being there next season, then why is he still hanging around? It's not the football season and there's no reason to still be there. Unless he's just squeezing every penny from his massive contract which the mags seem happy with, he can literally do no wrong in their eyes :lol:

Couldnt be because he's been told new owners are coming in and intend to keep him could it?

He’ll still be planning for next season, whether he’s staying or going. It’s 9 weeks until the start of the new PL season, so I’d imagine he’ll be preparing in anticipation of a potential takeover etc just in case.

He’ll still be planning for next season, whether he’s staying or going. It’s 9 weeks until the start of the new PL season, so I’d imagine he’ll be preparing in anticipation of a potential takeover etc just in case.
Why would he though? If he's going to be off (like all the mags think), what has he got to plan for?

Why would he though? If he's going to be off (like all the mags think), what has he got to plan for?

Incase he stays (unlikely as that is)? He can't just completely sack it off and then if he does sign a new contract be like 'Oh shit, wish I hadn't wasted the last month' (or whatever time frame).

Incase he stays (unlikely as that is)? He can't just completely sack it off and then if he does sign a new contract be like 'Oh shit, wish I hadn't wasted the last month' (or whatever time frame).

I thought I had cleared it up with the ‘planning just in case’ bit. Never mind.

I'd imagine he will know more than the rest of us.

Probably will stay and you will get taken over.

His true test now if you do get loads to spend.

Has any other club been nearly bought as many times as NUFC? It seems to be a fairly common occurrence but it always comes to nothing, very peculiar. (should this interest also come to nothing, I might add).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back