Newcastle FC (june/july2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the superstar footballers don't want to live in the NE argument..but is Manchester that much better?

I for one am open about players training in London and travelling up for club events and home games. Great idea, thinking outside the box.
You’ve obviously never watched the Real Housewives of Cheshire then ;):lol:

I don’t like posting about the scum but didn’t they recently have a striker who they worshipped who married a 14 year old ?

A lot of their idiots go on about this all the time and try to score points with. There’s kids out there mentally scarred for life and they’re gloating about it, singing songs. Considering the people they’ve employed previously, people in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones. I’m all for taking the piss out of a club’s position etc, but done things should be off limits from ‘banter’.

I’m no particular fan of Pete Graves but the abuse he got on Twitter simply for a photo with Dennis Wise was awful.
Some of the journos seem to be taking the pee out of the fans ripping into them as well now. :lol:

Peter Graves was good in Mission Impossible though.

Talking of Mission Impossible and the Jack Ross non admirers, perhaps that could be the new tune to come out to.

Last edited:
A lot of their idiots go on about this all the time and try to score points with. There’s kids out there mentally scarred for life and they’re gloating about it, singing songs. Considering the people they’ve employed previously, people in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones. I’m all for taking the piss out of a club’s position etc, but done things should be off limits from ‘banter’.

100% this. Mind, we did it for years with Boro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back