Newcastle fans raise £20k for a foodbank

Quality from the gang up the road

Supporters donated to Newcastle’s West End food bank rather than pay the £14.95 to watch their match against Manchester United. They raised £20,000 all in. Great to see!

Spelt buouyucott wrong in the article however
Well done the barcodes!
I've raised about 6k for my local food bank during lockdown. Didn't make the national or local papers, like.
Well done Dodgy!

Last edited:
Well done. Is any of that online? I’m sure many on here would want to give if they can

I took each one down after a few days, mainly because they were partially muted due to copyrighting laws, (I own the rights to perform all of the tracks I use, but not to record them), but also because I hate hearing them back in such a sterile environment. You're standing, staring into a camera; there's no projection, no connection: just you, in your living room. It's bloody awful. :lol:

The whining about ppv is ridiculous. They should be complaining to their club who are swindling them over STs. Sky and the PL haven’t done owt wrong. That being said, if only the results of their ‘moments’ were always something as inherently decent as this. Fair play.

The whining about ppv is ridiculous. They should be complaining to their club who are swindling them over STs. Sky and the PL haven’t done owt wrong. That being said, if only the results of their ‘moments’ were always something as inherently decent as this. Fair play.

Their supporters' organisation started a campaign to have season ticket money refunded this week. Whether they get anywhere is another matter.

Spent some time at that food bank during a placement, and they do some outstanding work in a very poor part of the city. The money will make a massive difference no doubt.

Spent some time at that food bank during a placement, and they do some outstanding work in a very poor part of the city. The money will make a massive difference no doubt.

Fair play, sounds like a cracking idea and will do a lot of good. With Burnley doing it as well I hope it goes viral as it were, could be one good thing to come out of it. Well done to everyone who donated

Back