Newcastle arena.

I flat out refuse to spend money when I go to see any kind of show. I’ll pack sandwiches (took some nice corn beef ones to see the eagles last week) and will always take a flask of tea. I’m not giving them my hard earned money. I can get a much cheaper pint in spoons the next day!
I assume this is a piss take but if not you should be signing the register.

They’ll be worth every Penny. We’ll have a great day and in Roland Orzabal and his band, we will spend two hours in the presence of genius.

Wouldn’t go if you paid me £98
Terrible turn who peaked with Change and ended up sounding like a pair of honking seals with constipation

I flat out refuse to spend money when I go to see any kind of show. I’ll pack sandwiches (took some nice corn beef ones to see the eagles last week) and will always take a flask of tea. I’m not giving them my hard earned money. I can get a much cheaper pint in spoons the next day!

Peak SMB.

Not sure what you mean mate. We’re getting the train up, probably pop in a couple of bars around Grey Street, get a taxi to the arena just after six.
Alison Moyet is on as support as she was last time we saw them three years ago, then TFF.

Bloody ridiculous prices and yes we do like wine.
Just wondering if you knew what time the actual music starts. Moyet missed last couple cos of covid

Back