Newcastle Airport parking

1) What is CheeseHouses pop?
2) You're going to hace a snafflewaffle in Anne Frank's house? That's disgusting!

they have them daft little cheese museums where u can sample free cheese n that

one is always partial to a crunchy caramel biscuit thing whilst listening about Jews getting persecuted

Just park in the Britannia car park hotel and, when you get back, if the barriers are down, go into reception and tell them you've lost your slip from entering. They'll give you a new one.

Used to be a nifty tricks you could do with HolidayExtras.co.uk where they would refund the cost of your parking if you found it cheaper elsewhere within 24 hours.

You would obviously search before for a cheaper deal then book with them and pay the cancellation insurance (£2 or so) just in case they refused the claim for a freebie. I did it a few times and got the parking free one of which was for 3 weeks.

Now they've changed it to refund the difference. Twats!!

Think I paid about 80 quid last year for 3 weeks at the drop and collect place.thought it was quite reasonable.

No good telling me now.
Although it’s only £20 as there’s another couple going in the car.
Haha sorry it's worth knowing though. They just have a special deal with the airport

I booked a Jet2 holiday via them and they were £12 cheaper than I could get it for. Not a lot granted but still cheaper. Will pay for a couple of 5am pints in newcastle airport which we can put on facebook.

When we went last year there wasnt much difference between a jet2 package with them and me doing it separately, when you added on luggage and transfers it was cheaper and much easier a plus keeps another shop on the high street.

Back