New York

not impossible mind, its all a guessing game at the moment, may may see a fall in numbers and normal flights etc resumed.

Hopefully. The hotel I'm staying at is pay on arrival with free cancellation up until 72 hours beforehand so going to leave it as late as possible before making a definite decision.

Supposed to be going for 50th at beginning of July. Will be royally pissed off if we don't get there. Not looking to good at moment though.

We came back from New York in March 1st so we were lucky getting the trip in. Nearly booked a summer trip up before we went too but held off in case we wanted to return to New York. Lucky again on that front.

We’ve got 8 days booked in July, doubt it will happen now but if we’re fit and allowed to go we will. If not the insurance will pay out hopefully. Got an email of the insurance company yesterday saying if you’ve got insurance then it should be ok but they are not covering Coronavirus for new insurance policies.

Was supposed to be flying out there on Easter Sunday. Gutted isn't the word, been building up savings for this trip for years. Spent a fortune on NBA tickets and couldn't wait. Sure I'll get the money back and I know there's more important stuff going on, but still.........

game on from November.. Anyone who fancies a tour guide, hit me up. Im cheap and will accept payment in beer!
I'm going to see if I can sneak a trip in by the end of the year.

Never been over late in the year. What part of new york you at?

I usually stay in Williamsburg but it's gone from being a pretty cool area to Shoreditch on Steroids in the past few years. Place is pretty unrecognisable from even 2016.

Last few years I've stayed up in Green Point which still has something about it however I see the east River ferry terminal is closed from there

I’m booked up for 6 nights in December with all of the family. BA had big sales on last Xmas and we booked for £498 each in the Hilton.
Hopefully we get there as I had my doubts over the last few weeks.

Back