New Years Eve Cancelled?

Saw last years and I reckon I caught the virus then, had the symptoms several days later.

I was very ill boxing day til 2nd Jan with the worst dry cough and fever etc. In bed for days. Since then heard doctors saying they believe corona was going around then as alot of people were very sick and not the flu.

Suppose I'll never know!!

New years day is busier these days, was ideal day for new years day this year aswell :eek::mad::rolleyes:

Last edited:
Latest polling for London Mayoral election has Khan at around 50% while the Tory boy is miles behind him.

Sounds like the will of the people is Khan for London
That’s the same electorate that voted Boris in twice isn’t it, certainly knows what it’s doing that electorate!

Saint Nic will be raging she didn't cancel Edinburgh first, now she's going to have to go ahead with it.

Even if there was a vaccine, the logistics in distributing and dispensing it would be way beyond any capabilities we have to get anything meaningful done before NYE.
If it was good to go right now it could be delivered at the same time as the flu jab, a lot of the priority groups would be the same. You wouldn't get them all but a lot of people most at risk would be covered.

As you say though, no chance of universal coverage.

Back