New Top Gear

jarramackem

Winger
Just heard Paddy McGuinness and Freddy Flintof will be the new presenters. Can’t be any worse than that American bloke shirley
Thoughts?

Matt Le Blanc was ok imo once you got used to him and that he wasnt “joey”. He definitely loved cars. I didn’t like Rory Reid at all, uninteresting and not very polished. I can imagine that the bbc were physically ill at the thought of three white blokes presenting it again, however. FF and PMc looks like they want to give it a banter/cameraderie injection which has been missing since the old group left.

Matt Le Blanc was ok imo once you got used to him and that he wasnt “joey”. He definitely loved cars. I didn’t like Rory Reid at all, uninteresting and not very polished. I can imagine that the bbc were physically ill at the thought of three white blokes presenting it again, however. FF and PMc looks like they want to give it a banter/cameraderie injection which has been missing since the old group left.
Theres still time for them to employ a Pakistani trans lesbian yet.

If it is PM and FF there’s no way Rory will get the chop then.

Rory's on Extra Gear only, if the article is correct. Chris Harris will stay.

For me, Flintoff and McGuinness are too similar in terms of their personalities.

They'll be alright at the comedy stuff, but I've never really thought either of them was a car enthusiast, which was what made the Hammond, May and Clarkson team so good. They knew their stuff.

I wish the BBC would just go and get Guy Martin.

I'd agree but I suspect that Channel 4 have him pinned down on a lucrative contract.

They'll be alright at the comedy stuff, but I've never really thought either of them was a car enthusiast, which was what made the Hammond, May and Clarkson team so good. They knew their stuff.

I wish the BBC would just go and get Guy Martin.
Guy Martin is good at what he does but would be shit at presenting

Back