New Terminator film

The vocal part of that music sounds like they are about to launch into the game of thrones theme.

Agree with the comment earlier. T3 onwards have been crap.

Surprised they didnt get Edward Furlong back, hes looking well

Logon or register to see this image

f***ing hell he looks like a bag head

Jude Collie as John Connor: The son of Sarah Connor, who was destined to save humanity, years in the future, from an apocalyptic war against the machines as leader of the Resistance.
  • Collie serves as the body double for a younger John Connor, with Edward Furlong's 1991 facial likeness being applied through the use of CGI.[10]

Wonder if he was meant to be in it, got fronted the cash and went on a binge so had to CGI

Last edited:
Surely when making a film you must know and think to yourself 'this is f***ing shite isn't it let's be honest'. Like did the GoT writers think when making the last few episodes 'this is just as good as the Red Wedding or Battle of the Bastards'.

Jude Collie as John Connor: The son of Sarah Connor, who was destined to save humanity, years in the future, from an apocalyptic war against the machines as leader of the Resistance.
  • Collie serves as the body double for a younger John Connor, with Edward Furlong's 1991 facial likeness being applied through the use of CGI.[10]

It’s listed on his filmography which is why I assumed it was really him

Looks class. Can’t wait for it to hit our cinemas. Glad they are keeping a fantastic storyline going. Hopefully another couple of films to go in the series.

Looks class. Can’t wait for it to hit our cinemas. Glad they are keeping a fantastic storyline going. Hopefully another couple of films to go in the series.
I wish they'd bring the Sarah Connor Chronicles back, I really enjoyed that - and its the right medium to play out the full storyline now imo.

These films that jump all over the place and ruin the overall arc are not working.

Back