New Team. Monday nights. Goals.

Seaham Towny

Striker
Lads now that SEB is defunct. (May she rest in peace)

I'm putting a team in on a Monday league either 5's or 7's at Goals. Any lads fancy a game?

Can't make Thursday's (like myself now)

Upset with Crombies tyranny (sorry mate)?

Post in here or give me an inbox or text.

@Lurchio I know Thursday's are nee good for you. Monday's? I could do with a good keeper...

Lads now that SEB is defunct. (May she rest in peace)

I'm putting a team in on a Monday league either 5's or 7's at Goals. Any lads fancy a game?

Can't make Thursday's (like myself now)

Upset with Crombies tyranny (sorry mate)?

Post in here or give me an inbox or text.

@Lurchio I know Thursday's are nee good for you. Monday's? I could do with a good keeper...

I already play on a Monday. Might be able to play the odd time of your short.

7-a-side is probably the best form of the game nowadays. Just enough space for shitty players to get away with it whilst not too big to stop the ageing but classy players to shine like a beacon of hope for you all.

I might play if/when yous are short like.

7-a-side is probably the best form of the game nowadays. Just enough space for shitty players to get away with it whilst not too big to stop the ageing but classy players to shine like a beacon of hope for you all.

I might play if/when yous are short like.

I'd prefer 7's but it's trying to get players to commit mate. I'd need about 14 lads interested..

To any lurkers on this thread. Even if you haven't played for SEB and want a game, I'll have you whatever ability (as long as you graft, learned this myself the hard way)

Last edited:
You'll be all glad to know I can't do Monday's :lol: I'm too fat now anyway and love beer too much. Don't judge me.

Best of luck with it marra.

Back