New Team. Monday nights. Goals.

Couldn’t get it off the ground mate, combination of money involved and a lot of the players I had lined up being on the fence, enough interest off here I may try again though

You any good :lol:

Couldn’t get it off the ground mate, combination of money involved and a lot of the players I had lined up being on the fence, enough interest off here I may try again though

You any good :lol:
I’ve missed playing like if you start a team I’d play for yous

Know a reliable player from sunderland after a game, let me know if you want me to pass his info on
Are you still looking for players?
i wouldnt mind starting to play again

We're sometimes short for people so always looking to fill in last minute but just need casual chilled out players and not Sunday League type players as those days are well gone.I prefer indoors now as I've played at Goals for a while in various games but when the weather is shite I prefer indoors. Even though it's class being outside at the moment it won't last all year and players drop off and it's harder to fill games.

A few SMB lads do play already and we play Monday indoors 6pm at Sandhill (near Thorney SR3 5EN) and Thursday 7pm. Games are canny most times when sides are picked equally. I'd ask you to PM me as I'm not a contributor any more so my inbox is 720% full and I can't be arsed to cull messages just yet so I've hoyed up a Gumtree ad for contact for now :lol:

Just send a message through that saying who you are on here ;)

Indoor football at Sandhill Sports Centre Monday 6-7pm & Thursday 7-8pm | in Sunderland, Tyne and Wear | Gumtree

Back