New Taskmaster

Been disappointed with him this series. Thought he’d be better, invariably just goes for the most obvious way of doing the task and is shit
I think his ego will have been battered. He is the joke contestant who Greg bullies. Jo sometimes can't be arsed but is funny with it. I'm not always keen on gamble but he has been funny/clever.

I think his ego will have been battered. He is the joke contestant who Greg bullies. Jo sometimes can't be arsed but is funny with it. I'm not always keen on gamble but he has been funny/clever.
David had to do something different to his former comedy partner who killed it in the first series.

Yeah gamble had been good alright. Tbh I’d never heard of him before this. The funniest people are always the ones who do something different (Bob Mortimer) that’s why the previous two series were so shit.

Exactly, it is a chance to get their name out to a potential new audience.
I'd say he's just doing it for the crack tbh. He's way past the stage of needing to get his name out there. It looks a good laugh for minimal effort. The younger ones would probably do it for pretty much nowt for the reasons you state tho.

Back