New Taskmaster

It's had its ups and downs over various series but this lot don't seem that funny. Although I did like the balloon puppet for some reason

All I can remember from the series before that is that cute redhead from Radio 1. Can't even think of her name. It was at that point that I thought the show might begin to run out of steam.

Wang was terrible. That tracksuit! Loved Acaster though
Wang's dry wit is an aquired taste I admit, but the whole cast including Kerry Godliman and Jessica Knappett had the best chmistry for me out of all the seasons, Seaon 6 with Nish Kumar (Can't stand the bloke, laughs at anything to get laughs) and Mark Watson bumbling comic that has to try too hard to be remotely funny, it was on saved by Bob Mortimer and his genius wit.

Wang's dry wit is an aquired taste I admit, but the whole cast including Kerry Godliman and Jessica Knappett had the best chmistry for me out of all the seasons, Seaon 6 with Nish Kumar (Can't stand the bloke, laughs at anything to get laughs) and Mark Watson bumbling comic that has to try too hard to be remotely funny, it was on saved by Bob Mortimer and his genius wit.
That was season 5, my introduction to it, will watch anything with Bob in it. Agree about Nish, he's painfully unfunny. Season 6 with Alice Levine, Asim Chaudhry , Liza Tarbuck , Russell Howard , Tim Vine was the worst for me, though I did like Tim Vine.

Found them all a decent watch to be honest, I don't put Taskmaster on expecting award winning comedy, just a few comedians/actors clarting about for an hour,

Mortimer was superb but when isn't he??!??

I loved the Donna soap opera godlimann and knappert did in the caravan. It was the best I've ever had ! . Nish was an egotistical prick

When I first saw it I thought it was a harmless poke at the royals. I hadn’t even considered Meghan was mixed race. I can see how some would misconstrue it and be offended by it. I don’t for a second think DB intended it to be racist. Think the BBC should have just given an explanation rather than firing him.

When I first saw it I thought it was a harmless poke at the royals. I hadn’t even considered Meghan was mixed race. I can see how some would misconstrue it and be offended by it. I don’t for a second think DB intended it to be racist. Think the BBC should have just given an explanation rather than firing him.
This show has changed since I last watched

new series has been pretty funny with some great tasks, Lou Sanders is excellent...I knew she would be from the moment she put a bin over her head to hide in episode 1

I particularly enjoy Ian Stirling thinking hes going to nail something then monumentally f***ing it up...Greg Davies was pissing himself when he missed the giant goal this week

Last edited:

Back