New Strip leaked?

Home kit - Red and white shirt with red back, red shorts, red and white socks.
Away - Yellow shirt, yellow shorts, yellow socks.
Third kit - Green and white shirt, green shorts and white sock but nowt like the Arabs.

Home kit - Red and white shirt with red back, red shorts, red and white socks.
Away - Yellow shirt, yellow shorts, yellow socks.
Third kit - Green and white shirt, green shorts and white sock but nowt like the Arabs.
Who’s home kit? I’m guessing Stoke?

This Just Sport deal should be ripped-up immediately as they're surely in breach of contract? No stock for large parts of last season, new signings (Pritchard etc) pictured in the previous season's kit and we've now started our pre season in last year's kit, despite a new sponsor. Its an embarrassment for a club like SAFC.
The club must be missing out on thousands of sales here as well.

This Just Sport deal should be ripped-up immediately as they're surely in breach of contract? No stock for large parts of last season, new signings (Pritchard etc) pictured in the previous season's kit and we've now started our pre season in last year's kit, despite a new sponsor. Its an embarrassment for a club like SAFC.
The club must be missing out on thousands of sales here as well.

It was never fit for purpose mate. It was a truly woeful deal that should never have been signed.

The leak was probably the final straw though and the contract will be ended after this season.

From what I’ve been told, the kit will be launched this week but due to the delay in getting the home shirt on sale, the away could be august. As the kids shirts are Avec, god only knows when they will be ready for purchase

It was never fit for purpose mate. It was a truly woeful deal that should never have been signed.

The leak was probably the final straw though and the contract will be ended after this season.

From what I’ve been told, the kit will be launched this week but due to the delay in getting the home shirt on sale, the away could be august. As the kids shirts are Avec, god only knows when they will be ready for purchase
Wanted the bairns mini kit for going on holiday in 4 weeks, cant see it now. Shocking really

It is an absolutely amateur way to go on for a club our size: same catalog as Sunday league teams choose their kits from and graphics stuck on locally. For all their bluster I think SD and CM couldn’t handle something the size of SAFC and non league is probably their ceiling.

Get a proper contract sorted with a brand who will design and supply to the standard we should expect.

Back