New Strip leaked?

Just sports
Yes thats the one, based in spenny/durham so presuming its avec and nike have taken them over.
I believe it's a sliding scale.

All the 'normal' size stuff is all Nike, but go down to the little kids, or up to the stupid 'XXXXXXL' adults and they are made by someone else. Avec I think?
Yeh thats right mate but even though those ones are made by nike I think the designs and stock all come from this just sport.

Yes thats the one, based in spenny/durham so presuming its avec and nike have taken them over.

Yeh thats right mate but even though those ones are made by nike I think the designs and stock all come from this just sport.
I was hoping we were away from them next season but from the noises coming from the fans meeting it looks like donald signed a 4 year deal

Avec are effectively one of Nikes subsidiary companies and they simply produce actual Nike kits from their catalogue usually for lower league/grass roots teams that don’t have a direct contract with Nike themselves.

Avec are effectively one of Nikes subsidiary companies and they simply produce actual Nike kits from their catalogue usually for lower league/grass roots teams that don’t have a direct contract with Nike themselves.
Is still find that bizarre though, it's not like a Rotherham or Wigan dropping into league one, we'll have still had very good shirt sales compared to other clubs higher up the leagues. Perhaps it was the better deal financially for the club at the time, it is a local company I guess.

Is still find that bizarre though, it's not like a Rotherham or Wigan dropping into league one, we'll have still had very good shirt sales compared to other clubs higher up the leagues. Perhaps it was the better deal financially for the club at the time, it is a local company I guess.
More short Sightedness from Donald and co I’d say. Based in spennymoor and been there years.

Back