New Stone Roses album

Me anarl. The rescheduled gig was alreet tbf.
The rescheduled gig was f***ing dog shit, on valentines night iirc. The floor went after the sixth song at the first gig... the 1st six songs of the second gig were average at best, then the curse of brown struck and his voice went off the high end... he brought aziz on with some light up guitar to try to distract the crowd but by the encore had given up on the chorus and let the crowd sing all of them - truely awful, and sad...

May as well have gone to the karaoke in the star inn instead.

It was rotten.
This ^^^ with bells on...

I was there, it was the 4th song IIRC. :lol:
I’m gonna go with a handful then... :lol: and they were good, brown was in good voice - the place literally & physically jumping...

Last edited:
The rescheduled gig was f***ing dog shit, on valentines night iirc. The floor went after the sixth song at the first gig... the 1st six songs of the second gig were average at best, then the curse of brown struck and his voice went off the high end... he brought aziz on with some light up guitar to try to distract the crowd but by the encore had given up on the chorus and let the crowd sing all of them - truely awful, and sad...

I’m gonna go with a handful then... :lol: and they were good, brown was in good voice - the place literally & physically jumping...
:lol:
After that I went to the Town Hall gig in Middlesbrough and about 6 songs in the fire alarm went off and we got evacuated again.

See, class. Like when I went to see Babyshambles snd instead of singing Doherty smashed the place up :cool:

Back