New Stone Roses album

Glad they came back as it gave me a chance to see them live, that first gig back at Heaton Park was carnage. Correct decision to call it a day though, they took the piss getting new music out and when they did it wasn't very good.

Any news on a new Ian Brown solo album? Heard some rumours a few month ago, be good to hear his solo stuff again live, some cracking tunes.

Glad they came back as it gave me a chance to see them live, that first gig back at Heaton Park was carnage. Correct decision to call it a day though, they took the piss getting new music out and when they did it wasn't very good.

Any news on a new Ian Brown solo album? Heard some rumours a few month ago, be good to hear his solo stuff again live, some cracking tunes.
:lol:
Live? Ian Brown live?
Have you ever been to an Ian Brown gig?

A band guilty of trying to produce different sounding music. Should have done what a load of other manc bands do and produce several albums of similar sounding plagiarized songs till one day their fans wake up and realise theyve been listening to variations of the same songs over and over again!

:lol:
Out of 3 or 4 times I've seen him we've been evacuated by the Fire Brigade twice.

Floor collapsed trying to escape he was that bad.

A band guilty of trying to produce different sounding music. Should have done what a load of other manc bands do and produce several albums of similar sounding plagiarized songs till one day their fans wake up and realise theyve been listening to variations of the same songs over and over again!

Aye, but their mistake was moving from good songs to utterly shite songs. If Squire could've wrote another debut album he would've.

Not easy on the ears.

If Carlsberg done songs

Probablys one of the main reasons their music stands out compared to 99% of other bands. Variety in their tunes. Most other band would absolutely die for the ability to be diverse. Genius songwriters.

Last edited:

Back