New Stadium Measures

Common sense at last,I moved my seat this season from the north to the west stand because of the halftime migration from the south to north,couldn’t even go onto the concourse at halftime without someone been in your seat when you came back

Absolutely hilarious how the club decided to do nothing regarding the south stand for the Coventry game due to potential queues from tickets not working etc. So they know their ticketing system is shite and they don’t employ enough staff but point blank refuse to do anything about it and just kick the issue into the grass for as long as they can.

Davison bottling addressing the north stand issue and pointing the finger at our own fans

Appreciate the roker end isn’t perfect but the away fans are peppering our own fans with flares, bottles etc and all he’s done is some token gesture training

Blokes a wanker
I may be wrong...... and I am quite often 😁.... but this is exactly how it looks.

Tying in the Roker end problems to deflect the North stand issues......
2 separate issues and I'm not impressed with the way the Norrth stand has been (Not) dealt with.

Thank god I'm in the West cause I wouldn't sit under the away end for a gold pig.....

It’s been a common perception for a long time that your season card works in all the turnstiles.
If that is no longer the case then that needs to be made very clear to all.
I know it probably helped speed things up, but if the card says “enter by turnstiles 45 to 47” then that’s how it should be.
It will be interesting today.

I've said before, if it was our lot in the upper tier causing problems for away fans below this wouldn’t have rumbled on for as long as it has.

Stick Kyril, Davison etc in the North Stand and see how long it would take for some form of action to be taken.

Aren't they? They've said that other measures are in review and further changes should be expected. Again, they aren't moving the away fans till summer 2023 at the earliest and they can't just throw a net up in a few days. I dunno what more they can do other than training. Maybe an increased police presence? It's not gonna satisfy people who have had bad recent experience, understandably, but I don't know how much more the club could have practically achieved in 12 days.
12 days....... hmmmmm..... think you're forgetting something.....

Just rewatched the film about Roker Park the club made when we moved to the Stadium of Light

I did not realise that the whole of Roker Park was built in a year in 1898

And now - with all the technology available 124 years later - we are told “oh it will take months to sort out the problem of missiles being thrown from an upper tier, but look we have responded to problems with overcrowding at the other end of the ground (only after multiple interventions and threats by an outside safety body.)”

It is NOT good enough

Last edited:
Just rewatched the film about Roker Park the club made when we moved to the Stadium of Light

I did not realise that the whole of Roker Park was built in a year in 1898

And now - with all the technology available 124 years later - we are told “oh it will take months to sort out the problem of missiles being thrown from an upper tier, but look we have responded to problems with overcrowding at the other end of the ground (only after multiple interventions and threats by an outside safety body.)”

It is NOT good enough

Have you considered that building regs etc are a lot stricter now than they were in 1898?

Victoria was still on the throne, kids still lived in workhouses & mens life expectancy was around 40 years old.

Have you considered that building regs etc are a lot stricter now than they were in 1898?

Victoria was still on the throne, kids still lived in workhouses & mens life expectancy was around 40 years old.
I can assure you I understand Building Regs and even have a certificate stamped 88% to prove it

That is simply not an excuse for the exceptionally poor way the current management are treating the club’s infrastructure- which they inherited off the back of taking out a loan against the club’s parachute money.

Time to get short arms into deep pockets

I can assure you I understand Building Regs and even have a certificate stamped 88% to prove it

That is simply not an excuse for the exceptionally poor way the current management are treating the club’s infrastructure- which they inherited off the back of taking out a loan against the club’s parachute money.

Time to get short arms into deep pockets

It’s not an excuse, but using 1898 isn’t a good measuring stick.

What would you suggest as a good measuring stick?

The views of external auditors on the situation in the South Stand (which seems to elicit a slow motion response)

The views of the club’s safety officer on the situation in the North Stand

Or are you waiting for the perspective of a Judge in a civil court when the club gets sued by lawyers acting for someone seriously injured after being hit by a missile thrown from the top of the North Stand?

We can all see what is going on

Common sense at last,I moved my seat this season from the north to the west stand because of the halftime migration from the south to north,couldn’t even go onto the concourse at halftime without someone been in your seat when you came back

Sounds like they aren't stopping people migrating from south to north though.

Back