New sports bar

Gamer type bar sounds ideal for a spenk like me. Aslong as it doesn't smell like Cex.
They have a SNES and Megadrive in two booths you can play. Online gaming streaming on the teles.

The main draw is they have a happy hour from, I think, 7 til 9 but it might start earlier. Two cocktails for about 6 or 7 quid and they are made with proper spirits. The food is tremendous for a place with such a small kitchen. They knock out better burgers than some burger restaurants, not even kidding. Also the lads there are topper.

The lad who has got AFK is opening it. Spoke to him about it a couple of days ago. Thoroughly has my support, AFK is a class little bar and if this works out it'll be a splendid addition to the town centre.

That's right it's him I was talking to about the new Halo bar.
They have a SNES and Megadrive in two booths you can play. Online gaming streaming on the teles.

The main draw is they have a happy hour from, I think, 7 til 9 but it might start earlier. Two cocktails for about 6 or 7 quid and they are made with proper spirits. The food is tremendous for a place with such a small kitchen. They knock out better burgers than some burger restaurants, not even kidding. Also the lads there are topper.

I think the happy hour is 17.00 - 21.00 marra.

Last edited:

Back