New signings for 2022 local clubs

It's common knowledge that Burnmoor pay out huge amounts but it seems like South North are recognising the danger and are going big themselves. On top of a big wage for "CEO" Michael Richardson, rumours are they will sign Stu Poynter as well ex academy prospect Asher Hart. South North do have some excellent older heads that play for free which always helps, but now more than ever they seem to be going big on outside players. It seems like a new era with John Graham following Adam Heather to Benwell Hill. Also heard an unconfirmed rumour that Jonny Wightman is heading to Whitburn and playing closer to home.

Last edited:
It's common knowledge that Burnmoor pay out huge amounts but it seems like South North are recognising the danger and are going big themselves. On top of a big wage for "CEO" Michael Richardson, rumours are they will sign Stu Poynter as well ex academy prospect Asher Hart. South North do have some excellent older heads that play for free which always helps, but now more than ever they seem to be going big on outside players. It seems like a new era with John Graham following Adam Heather to Benwell Hill. Also heard an unconfirmed rumour that Jonny Wightman is heading to Whitburn and playing closer to home.
If that’s true, Whitburn will have 3 superb signatures ready for April

With Durham having a small squad this year I bet we see more overseas coming over. Durham players will play a handful of games at best.

I bet it will also mean a few more local players stealing money from clubs

I hear this late change from South North to Tynemouth was due to a well known sportsman at Tynemouth offering to sponsor the signing...
Good to see Ex Durham player going elsewhere instead of South North. Ex Ice Hockey star pumping the money in??

Back