New shirt ?

We wore our new 11/12 home kit in 10/11 I think it was against Wolves at home end of the season. The one with the diagonal stripes on the back (Umbro).
Yup, remember us doing it then v Wolves as I'd bought the 10/11 top which wasn't on sale till late due to us struggling all Summer to get a sponsor.

I wish we could go back to the old way when clubs changed their kits every 2 or 3 years and kept the "old" away kit as a 3rd kit for the following season

Won't be as nice as that. Will be some shitty abomination as usual
Only Sunderland would reject a decent Nike template actually called division III and favour some total abomination. It's what we do.

Did Donald not go on record when he first took over saying that this past season's kit was already agreed (they weren't happy with it but it was better than the candy stripe one), but they would get supporter engagement on the next kit? Obviously that hasn't happened and is too late now to happen - another on the list of broken promises?

Did Donald not go on record when he first took over saying that this past season's kit was already agreed (they weren't happy with it but it was better than the candy stripe one), but they would get supporter engagement on the next kit? Obviously that hasn't happened and is too late now to happen - another on the list of broken promises?
They’ll use COVID as an excuse, even though most of these polls are done online anyway.

Donald has got them on pre order, as he can only pay for them once Septembers Season Card money has cleared. A shirt sponsor also needs agreeing, however Donald has got the remains of the AOL on standby with their irons for when the new sponsors stickers arrive.

Based on the Nike templates, I can this being the kit next season.

Nike Striped Division III SS Football Shirt Uni Red/White
We could buy a shirt for £16 off there and sew a SAFC badge onto it.

He’s a bullshiting chancer

He didnt intend on being here by the time that would happen

I think Nike made a statement some time last year that they would no longer be giving teamwear kits to clubs and all designs would be bespoke. Wonder if that's why they're recently made rather than stuff that was done 12 months ago.

Have you seen them yet?
Northampton away they had in the play off final is teamwear so not sure if that's their new away kit for next season?

I know for 100% its made by Avec (Just Sport) in Spennymoor seen the setup today, and the secrecy curtain is coming down at their factory as of this week so it does not leak online

I know for 100% its made by Avec (Just Sport) in Spennymoor seen the setup today, and the secrecy curtain is coming down at their factory as of this week so it does not leak online

As in the shirts are Avec branded or Avec are preparing Nike teamwear kits with the badges and sponsors??

Back