New shirt ?

It’s been ages since I bought a strip and I really want one.

All I ask is the sponsor doesn’t have a logo. Just black writing please.

Red and white strips front, back and sleeves. Not candystripes, not red and white halves. About 4 or 5 red strips on the front will suffice.

Do what you will to the away strip. Either white (always fairly smart) or some luminous monstrosity. So white preferably but by all means fuck up the away strip as long as I can buy somet red and white.

If you're after a red and white shirt, I can get my hands on a 2002/2003 Nike home shirt with McAteer 16 on the back if you're interested? Premier league badges on the arms n'arl. The price will be neither fair or reasonable mind.

We're always shit at getting the design out early. Never understood it, just get it on show early and get people pre-ordering. Then you'll be able to roughly gauge how popular it is going to be for orders etc. so you are not under/ overstocked. Obviously we're run by morans, so we won't have sorted sponsors early enough to manage this.

I've always thought that clubs should use the final game of the season to wear the next season's kit, other clubs do it and we did it once I believe: away to Spurs under Di Canio? We're never normally organized for that though.

We wore our new 11/12 home kit in 10/11 I think it was against Wolves at home end of the season. The one with the diagonal stripes on the back (Umbro).

We're always shit at getting the design out early. Never understood it, just get it on show early and get people pre-ordering. Then you'll be able to roughly gauge how popular it is going to be for orders etc. so you are not under/ overstocked. Obviously we're run by morans, so we won't have sorted sponsors early enough to manage this.

I've always thought that clubs should use the final game of the season to wear the next season's kit, other clubs do it and we did it once I believe: away to Spurs under Di Canio? We're never normally organized for that though.
We wore the proper smart umbro one against Chelsea under Sbragia at home the day the mags went down and we stayed up

Going off the latest teamwear catalogue, this'll probably be next season's Nike effort.

Logon or register to see this image

I reckon that's going to be it. However, I could also see them giving us the same design, but with white arms instead of red, then give us some bollocks about it being based on the first ever Nike kit they did for us. Cowies all round then in that case.

Last edited:

Back