New season 8pm vs Kazakhstan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venkman

Winger
Ahh right, anyone else??

I could probably play, but would rather not. Done my right shoulder, and got a 'race' on sunday.

Venkman

Winger
Not sure mate. If yous still have 5 later on i might take a look up. Still not "100%".

Might come and cheer you on mate. If you do it in any more than 40 minutes you should be ashamed of yourself mind. ;)
Haha, at my current level I'm aiming for 42ish mins. My fastest mile is 7:14 but I couldn't keep that up over 5 miles. I'd be very pleased at the moment to finish with 8 minute miles, I'll feel no shame ;)

supermackem123

Midfield
I'm aware that we've had drop outs already but I'm going to the Pub after work for a few. Due to my sheer loyalty :)D I could still come and just have 1 Pint but would prefer not too.

@Mackem00 fancy my space? (I think he's a slight upgrade on me, not much like) :D

If not, I'll see you at 8pm.

Also, how much do I need to bring Whitey?

Scrap that ^ I'm fine to play, I'll just give it a miss.

Last edited:

whitey

Winger
I'm aware that we've had drop outs already but I'm going to the Pub after work for a few. Due to my sheer loyalty :)D I could still come and just have 1 Pint but would prefer not too.

@Mackem00 fancy my space? (I think he's a slight upgrade on me, not much like) :D

If not, I'll see you at 8pm.

Also, how much do I need to bring Whitey?

Scrap that ^ I'm fine to play, I'll just give it a miss.
Bring at least £6. Don't think we'll be sorting subs out this week

Status
Not open for further replies.