New Red Wine Suggestions

Mr.Thunders

Striker
Love a drop of the old claret and I'm after trying some new grape and country varieties so open to suggestions.

I'm into French reds (Bordeaux) South American (Malbec) Kiwi Pinot Noir and loved South African Pintotage from my trip last year (look at me).

Know very little about Italian reds and Spanish (apart from Rioja).

What are the sophisticated smb folk supping?

FAO cask ale snobs,fuck off.

Love a drop of the old claret and I'm after trying some new grape and country varieties so open to suggestions.

I'm into French reds (Bordeaux) South American (Malbec) Kiwi Pinot Noir and loved South African Pintotage from my trip last year (look at me).

Try a few Amarone fella Valpolicella wines or a good Cote du Beaune. It’s good to try a few for yourself and see what you like

Selavarosa. End of thread.

Red wine is pointless, just cut to the chase and drink whisky.

All just taste like vinegar to me tbth.

Everyone beats on about chateauneuf du pape but it's usually overpriced pap.

M&S stock a vacqueyras which is very similar and much more appropriately priced.

From burgundy you might like to try a fixin but it's quite pricey.

Everyone beats on about chateauneuf du pape but it's usually overpriced pap.

M&S stock a vacqueyras which is very similar and much more appropriately priced.

From burgundy you might like to try a fixin but it's quite pricey.

Du pape is nice but not for drinking with a meal imo,just too heavy.

Got a few bottles and not touched them

Back