New reasonably priced Tablet needed....

Kid Galahad

Striker
...any first hand knowledge of anything decent around the £100 -£130 mark? 8" screen at least preferably and just used for a bit of Google/YouTube and maybe the odd film download, my old Nexus 7 is glitchy as fuck the screen won't rotate and the battery is going, want something obviously better but doesn't have to be a big name just something reliable.

It's a bit over budget but I bought a Huawei T5 earlier this year and I've been really happy with it. That was to replace a dying Nexus. I'm currently watching the Darlo match on it. It's fine for general browsing, email and the battery life is decent.

It's Black Friday on the 29th and Amazon are kicking off their deals this Friday. I would keep an eye on prices for whatever one you go for and be ready to swoop when you see a bargain.

It's a bit over budget but I bought a Huawei T5 earlier this year and I've been really happy with it. That was to replace a dying Nexus. I'm currently watching the Darlo match on it. It's fine for general browsing, email and the battery life is decent.

It's Black Friday on the 29th and Amazon are kicking off their deals this Friday. I would keep an eye on prices for whatever one you go for and be ready to swoop when you see a bargain.
I’d second this. Bought it as a replacement tablet as the iPad I have has slowed right down.

It’s pretty rapid

Isn't Google unavailable with Huawei these days or was it just a threat that never materialised?

Isn't Google unavailable with Huawei these days or was it just a threat that never materialised?
dont think its come off yet. I have the psmart huawawayayay phone and its cock on mind. I did notice in asda t`other night they were doing a google dual thing (tab screen with keyboard built into the case) for around 90 sovs. don`t know what cop they are mind

I bought a Lenovo Tab 4 8 Plus in April, and I'm very happy with it. Nice and quick (compared to the Fire tablet I replaced), light and nice materials.
Only issue is that the battery life isn't very good.

Might be a newer version of this one out by now - although tablets don't get released as often as phones.

Back