New pub

Status
Not open for further replies.

One of me best marras runs The Tempest / Quayside Exchange.

I went in for the opening and it's canny what they've done with it, can tell they've spent a canny few quid on it.

Downsides its far too outside of Town, walking from there to the next bar in Town will feel like you're in Newcastle or sumit.

One of me best marras runs The Tempest / Quayside Exchange.

I went in for the opening and it's canny what they've done with it, can tell they've spent a canny few quid on it.

Downsides its far too outside of Town, walking from there to the next bar in Town will feel like you're in Newcastle or sumit.
Some people will love that.

This is really screwing me up. Over the past 8 months, I've been trying to tick off every single pub within the city boundaries that I'd not previously visited and I've only got four left (I've ticked off about 170). If they keep opening new ones then I'm never gonna finish.

Have you got a list of them all?

The Peacock was the Derrys original name wonder how the Wise Men Say talk in went in there pre match on Saturday?
Yes, I just about remember, or did someone tell me?

As for the talk in ... When are they on, is it a regular thing.

No you haven't, a quick glance around and can see two already left out - Hogans and the Mickey Mouse club. ;)

Good shout. I don't know how I omitted it as it's definitely one I've visited. It was a bit rough but like the Ritz compared to the Tramcar.

What's the Mickey Mouse club? I've only done pubs.

Yes, I just about remember, or did someone tell me?

As for the talk in ... When are they on, is it a regular thing.

The pre match talk in went really well actually. Think a few people didn't know it was upstairs though, but was probably about 70 in.

It's on before every weekend home game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back