New pub

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is really screwing me up. Over the past 8 months, I've been trying to tick off every single pub within the city boundaries that I'd not previously visited and I've only got four left (I've ticked off about 170). If they keep opening new ones then I'm never gonna finish.

This is really screwing me up. Over the past 8 months, I've been trying to tick off every single pub within the city boundaries that I'd not previously visited and I've only got four left (I've ticked off about 170). If they keep opening new ones then I'm never gonna finish.

I did everyone in Portsmouth in the late 80's. Reckon there must be well over 100 no longer around.

Went passed the Fort this afternoon sign sayng opening soon.

funnily enough yesterday i was thinking about this and then i got a flyer through the door that day saying opening tomorrow.

obviously their promotions campaign was pretty well thought out, advertising the day before.

grand opening this evening. needless to say i was so thrilled that i never actually bothered going but...probs check it out somepoint soon.

still not entirely sure if it is a pub or food place or some combo of the two

funnily enough yesterday i was thinking about this and then i got a flyer through the door that day saying opening tomorrow.

obviously their promotions campaign was pretty well thought out, advertising the day before.

grand opening this evening. needless to say i was so thrilled that i never actually bothered going but...probs check it out somepoint soon.

still not entirely sure if it is a pub or food place or some combo of the two
It's just a pub that sells cheap food by all accounts.They had to build a kitchen from scratch,there's a write up about it in the Echo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back