New pub(s) in Sunderland

Are there still bars where jaydees used to be and corner flag

The Londonderry is the last bar now over that side. Obviously a nightclub is more of a destination at the end of a night out so it could attract people from allover Town but it has to get things right. Something that I don't think any Sunderland nightclub has managed since Ku, Chambers and Annabels shut.

The Londonderry is the last bar now over that side. Obviously a nightclub is more of a destination at the end of a night out so it could attract people from allover Town but it has to get things right. Something that I don't think any Sunderland nightclub has managed since Ku, Chambers and Annabels shut.
Illusions is always busy or whatever it's called these days, towns generally quiet used to be busy Mondays Thursdays Fridays and Saturdays but now it only Saturdays

Illusions is always busy or whatever it's called these days, towns generally quiet used to be busy Mondays Thursdays Fridays and Saturdays but now it only Saturdays

Havent been in there for a long time. If this new club is to do well it needs to do something very different to Illusions to attract a different group of customers. If I was to go clubbing in town there has been DJs on in club upside down that I would have liked to have seen but at my ageand with having kids an all nighter wouldn't be worth it.

Havent been in there for a long time. If this new club is to do well it needs to do something very different to Illusions to attract a different group of customers. If I was to go clubbing in town there has been DJs on in club upside down that I would have liked to have seen but at my ageand with having kids an all nighter wouldn't be worth it.
Never to old to go clubbing

Back