Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilSAFC

Striker
miles better than FIFA10 oh sorry i mean FIFA11:roll:

graphics are amazing and the gameplay is very realistic:-D

:lol:

Nice try.

Seriously tho, has anyone tried it? Haven't touched it for years (the game that is!!!!) so no idea what incarnation its in atm. Seems to have gone stale for years now and totally lost its way against Fifa.

The new PES is pathetic! It reminds me of a game that is played in an arcade where you get a little joystick and only two buttons to press. The game has gone so far backwards its unreal, after playing Fifa 11 and then PES 11, it makes PES literally unplayable!

Just also been reading fan reviews of PES on play.com and all of the reviews are people comparing it to Fifa, PES fans seem very insecure and are in denial that FIFA is lightyears ahead of PES now. Play.com fan reviews of fifa are about fifa and they dont need to compare to PES.

:lol:

Nice try.

Seriously tho, has anyone tried it? Haven't touched it for years (the game that is!!!!) so no idea what incarnation its in atm. Seems to have gone stale for years now and totally lost its way against Fifa.

you should try the latest incarnation. its come on leaps and bounds, especially in the graphics department. not getting into a fan boy argument over it as some people will slag it no matter what and visa versa. tried the new fifa and its just the same as 10 for me so I dont see the excitement. granted 10 was very good.

Haven't played the new PES but from the demo I must admit I saw very little change in FIFA 11 from FIFA 10. That said football games just don't do it for me any more; nothing can reach the heady heights of the PES 6 era in my opinion. I'm a little bit old school mind, I rarely enjoy modern games these days, would much prefer to emulate something instead.

you should try the latest incarnation. its come on leaps and bounds, especially in the graphics department. not getting into a fan boy argument over it as some people will slag it no matter what and visa versa. tried the new fifa and its just the same as 10 for me so I dont see the excitement. granted 10 was very good.

This must be a windup? :lol: When taking a freekick the graphics are terrible, the players in the wall look like cardboard cutouts. The players also look fairly 2d in general.

The game animations are awful too, every tackle is performed the same and everytime a player is tackled they perform the same dive. Whether the player is clattered from behind, from the side, in the front etc the player does the same animation dive.

Played both the demos (FIFA and Pro Evo) and must admit that i enjoyed playing pro evo more than fifa.

To be fair though it looked like dog shite and the player animation and menu systems were laughable yet it was more enjoyable to play then fifa. I'm guessing it was due to the new fifa gameply which makes it vertually impossible to take on a player without getting tackled, although i'm sure i'll improve with time.

Will still be getting FIFA ahead of Pro though.:cool:

they all had the proper names in the last one. who gives a fuck if they dont anyway, its about gameplay ffs.

and its garbage, menu's, graphics, animations are just way inferior to Fifa, the last on i had, PES's online engine was shite aswell.

its a no from me

Played both the demos (FIFA and Pro Evo) and must admit that i enjoyed playing pro evo more than fifa.

To be fair though it looked like dog shite and the player animation and menu systems were laughable yet it was more enjoyable to play then fifa. I'm guessing it was due to the new fifa gameply which makes it vertually impossible to take on a player without getting tackled, although i'm sure i'll improve with time.

Will still be getting FIFA ahead of Pro though.:cool:

same for me

same for me

Think the difficulty will need tweaking a bit as i tried in amateur and won 8-0 yet in semi pro and pro i couldn't manage a single goal. I'm sure i'll work it out with practice but it'll take me a lot longer to get up to world class this time round.

Think the difficulty will need tweaking a bit as i tried in amateur and won 8-0 yet in semi pro and pro i couldn't manage a single goal. I'm sure i'll work it out with practice but it'll take me a lot longer to get up to world class this time round.

on the last one i started semi pro on fifa10 and struggled. then got used to it and won the treble with real madrid on world class, i did have galacticos x 10.

i think this one i will just start on world class and do entire career. start my management from a lower league side and work my way up.

I do really find taking players on hard on fifa though. i didnt even know i could flick the right analogue stick to push ball past someone until someone said from work.

the world cup game seemed amazing but wasnt very impressed with fifa demo.

looks like they have done the same 1 or 2 tweeks to make more millions for the ea bank account!

greedy fuckers!

roll on football manager

i thought the pes demo was a lot better than previous, still not enough to make me buy it over fifa yet. the graphics were decent, however messi's face seemed to have dark blotches all over.

Part of me was thinking i could get back into this and the other part thinking there are still too many floors compared to fifa

i thought the pes demo was a lot better than previous, still not enough to make me buy it over fifa yet. the graphics were decent, however messi's face seemed to have dark blotches all over.

Part of me was thinking i could get back into this and the other part thinking there are still too many floors compared to fifa

Like the penaltys! what a load of gash!!!

side on normal tv view!

anyway to change that?

the stupid f***ing victory flags!!

stupid konami sponsers everywhere!

lack of real teams!" need to get premier league sorted!

too many things they have had plenty of time to work on!!!

but they have let me down again!!

I quite enjoyed playing on the demo for it, probably cos it's a proper match and not 3 mins a half on FIFA where you couldn't get into it.

Although I still prefer FIFA 11, Pro Evo has improved since it's last 2 shambolic games. Still arcadey but enjoyable at the same time.

I'm actually debating on getting it rather than the last couple of games where I couldn't even bring myself to play the demo more than once.

You can make custom stadiums, will be interesting to see how closely the Stadium of Light can be replicated. If you can get a custom one looking like the real thing then I may get PES this year just for that. :oops: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back