New Order - Blue Monday

:cool:

now that's a boss posting
:lol:
Read this book. Honest, you have to read the bastard.
33 Revolutions Per Minute: A History of Protest Songs, from Billie Holiday to Green Day https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/0061670154/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_I-JqCbYS64S8Z
About 10 years ago I was sitting round the pool of one of the top 2 or 3 hotels on the Indian sub-continent, fully engrossed in it. My ex said 'what's the matter with you?'. I said 'I f***ing hate Americans'. :lol:
I'd reached the mid 60s and the emancipation movement, I was f***ing fuming. :lol:
Find it and read it. It's brilliant.
Hang on, @I Stand Alone, did I lend it to you? :lol:

top, top tune. 35 years old man, wheres the time gone.:eek:
It was a tune that made a massive impact on popular dance music of the time and still stills carries that impact even now with the influence it has on makers of music. It is a total one off, that many dream to create to such standard and its worldwide iconic status, spanning through time.

How dare you, get back shopping.

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
It was a tune that made a massive impact on popular dance music of the time and still stills carries that impact even now with the influence it has on makers of music. It is a total one off, that many dream to create to such standard and its worldwide iconic status, spanning through time.

Very well said.

Back