New Music Releases Thread

A deluxe edition of last years Blink-182 album is out tomorrow too. It has an extra disc of new songs. I assume they mustn't be very good otherwise they would have just released it as a separate entity.

Some cracking releases coming in June. Prince, Cigarettes After Sex, Phoenix, Royal Blood, Fleet Foxes, Songhoy Blues, Ride, Beach House and Radiohead reissue. Just off the top of my nut.

A deluxe edition of last years Blink-182 album is out tomorrow too. It has an extra disc of new songs. I assume they mustn't be very good otherwise they would have just released it as a separate entity.

Some cracking releases coming in June. Prince, Cigarettes After Sex, Phoenix, Royal Blood, Fleet Foxes, Songhoy Blues, Ride, Beach House and Radiohead reissue. Just off the top of my nut.

June's a whole other month though ;) Guessing the Prince album is the Purple Rain deluxe reissue, or is it something else?

June's a whole other month though ;) Guessing the Prince album is the Purple Rain deluxe reissue, or is it something else?
Yeah the reissue. I think it has a disc of unreleased stuff from his vault too. When it was originally announced it was supposed to be two new albums of songs, the reissue and a live album but think it's just the reissue now.

With Prince though, the day may come and go with nothing coming out.

Yeah the reissue. I think it has a disc of unreleased stuff from his vault too. When it was originally announced it was supposed to be two new albums of songs, the reissue and a live album but think it's just the reissue now.

With Prince though, the day may come and go with nothing coming out.

Yeah, just looked on Amazon and the Deluxe 2 CD version has the original album (remastered in 2015) and the second disc of unreleased stuff. The expanded edition boxed set has those two plus a disc of single edits, B-sides etc. and a live disc.

That Mellah EP I mentioned earlier is very good indeed. They're great live as well for any London based posters on here. One to watch, anyway.

I'm also listening to the Mothpuppy record now, Cool & Pretty. It's excellent.

Last edited:

Back