New Music Releases Thread

How old are you like mate, if you don't mind me asking?

What was Chunky banned for this week? Has been noticeable in his absence.

Someone had something nicked (their bike, I think) and he made a pisstake thread. No idea what happened beyond that but something about that thread got him a 2 month (I believe) ban :eek:.

I thought @Mick Dundee was late thirties at least but that's because I picture him as Paul Hogan.

New stuff listened to thus far:

The Moonlandingz: as mentioned earlier reminds me of Earl Brutus to some degree. Bizarre sort of pop. Black Hanz, Neuf du Pape, Glory Hole and Lufthansa Man are immediate high points. Think I prefer this to the two Fat White Family albums.
Me and That Man: Eastern European country metal at its finest. Reminds me of a goth tinged Gogol Bordello. Good fun and highly recommended!
Johnny Flynn: English folk as you'd expect from Johnny Flynn. Not sure it offers up anything new but the songs are very good.
Arbouretum: Psychedelic rock with flecks of folk. As with the Johnny Flynn album, it doesn't really break new boundaries for the artist but is well worth a listen or three. Dave Heumann has a cracking voice!

Beats 1 is one of the main reasons why I use apple music over spotify . Ovo Sound radio is probably the one I listen to every other week without fail , one mix is good if you're into dance music and elton johns rocket hour is canny good and I'm not even really a fan of his.

Back