New McDonalds paper straws

Utter hypocrisy from an ethically minded vegan who has the dream of helping to save the planet.

I am going to use paper straws but still eat shit loads of meat. I’ll do your bit for the oceans, you do my bit for the animal welfare.
Good point, he's going to feel guilty as fuck from now on, sucking from a plastic straw.:lol:
Wait had the fuckin phones. Is your McDonald's currently turfing people out for bringing their own straws from home?
No idea, never been in Mcdonald's for years?

Just went soggy, that and the fact your lips start to stick to them......On the flip side it will definitely stop me using single use plastic straws as will deffo have multi use one in car etc as using them is not an option.
I’ve bought them cheap plastic ones from the dollar store. They’re terrible for the environment. So that’ll teach them

Somehow being the operative word.

I think drinking without a straw is the best option. ( Elderly and sick who need a straw can still have one). Children can drink without straws.

Correct. Mini-K is 10 months old and can drink from a cup if you hold it, or a sippy cup type thing by herself.
Nee straw for her

Back